Chapter 78

Hi everyone

How are u all???

Missed me....hehe sorry but I am hell busy now a days due to my professional and personal life but will try to keep updating time to time.

The chapter is on its way so comment and suggest new ideas that u all want to read.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Nandini......" Manik shouted for the third time making her whince.

"Aa rahi hu manik rukjaiye...." She replied while entering their room with a huff.

"Uffoo manik...kya hua" she asked while entering the closet but soon gasps on seeing the scene infront of her eyes.

"Ye kya h manik??" She asked angrily making manik smile sheepishly.

"Kapde nahi mil rahe h" he whinced making nandini glare at him.

"Acha....fr ye kya h" she asked while pointing towards the pile of clothes scattered on the floor.

"Yr nandu....these are not good....m pooja m ye thodi pehnuga..." He whinced making her shake her head in disbelief.

"I don't have anything in ethnic......m pooja m kya pahnunga" he whinced making her roll her eyes.

"Kyo apne phle kab koi pooja nahi attend ki kya?" She asked while picking up clothes from the floor and folding them.

"Ki ha but it was long time back...and I don't think I have any clothes related to that." He said while huffing in annoyance.

"Hatiye let me see" saying this nandini started looking for some ethnic clothes but didn't found any.

"Wow.....itne bade business men h ap......itna famous band h apka par apke pass ethnic wear nahi h....great" nandini exclaimed sarcastically amused on seeing no proper clothes.

"Very funny" manik exclaimed making nandini chuckle.

"I m shocked apki Alya ne apko ethnic wear nahi purchase karvae ya gift m di...." Nandini exclaimed casually but stops in between on realising her words making her go wide eyes.  She immediately closed her eyes in an attempt to calm herself down .

"Wat did u said??" Manik asked in a stern voice making nandini nervous.

"Vo....vo...I mean she is good in fashion n she is used to shopping n all so..." She stammered while avoiding looking at her.

"Ye wala kaisa h" she asked after few minutes while showing a blue colour kurta.

"Ya phir ye wala......" She asked.

"Naa....ye nahi" she self talked.

"Apko koi....." Not liking anything she dejectedly turned towards manik to ask if by chance he liked anything but stopped seeing his serious face.

"Kya.....kya hua???" She asked making manik roll his eyes in annoyance.

"U tell whats with this taunting thing???" He asked straight away making nandini sigh.

"What taunting??"she asked innocently making manik raise his eyebrow while she continued folding his clothes and placing them neatly in the shelf.

"I thought we talked it out." He added while coming towards nandini making her stop.

"Talked out what??" She asked.

"Yr nandini please.....baat ki thi na humne abhi about yesterday" he asked while holding her arm and turning her towards himself.

"Humne kya baat ki.....kuch bhi nahi.....jo kl hua bas uske bare m...u apologized bas" she said making manik confuse.

"U said it's okay.....haven't u forgiven me" he asked.