Jacob Imagine (:

It'd been too long, 2 months to be exact. You missed Jacob,but you knew he was living his dream. Today, you were going to surprise him at his show in Tampa. He had no idea that you were coming, and you couldn't wait to see his face when he saw you.

You were at a hotel in Tampa, and it was 2 hours until Jacob's show started. You were currently getting dressed, listening to Jacob's music as you did so. You had picked out a flowy white top and skinny jeans to wear to the show tonight. Your hair was lightly curled, and you had a little bit of makeup on.

When you walked up to the show, you saw a few fans lined up, but most were inside the venue meeting Jacob. Dylan knew you were coming, and he was going to let you in the back door and you were going to surprise Jacob. You walked around to the back, trying to avoid the fans. Some spotted you, but they didn't react to it.

You dialed Dylan's number, and he answered on the second ring. "Hey," he said. "I'll be right at the door."

"Okay, thanks," you said before hanging up.

You stood by the door, waiting for Dylan. When he opened it, you smiled as he pulled you into a hug. "It's been so long since I saw you," he said and you nodded.

"I know, I've mis you shorty," you said and he glared at you. "Where's Jacob?"

"He's meeting his fans," he said, walking towards a door. "Go through here and you'll see the screen. He's behind the screen. Just sneak behind him and surprise him."

"Will you record it for me?" you asked, handing him your phone.

"Of course," he said, and  you took a deep breath before opening the door.

You snuck around the screen, and saw Jacob taking a picture with a fan. His back was facing you, and when he finished taking the picture, you wrapped your arms around his waist, making him jump. You giggled, and he turned around, his eyes lighting up.

"Y/N," he said, picking you up and spinning you around as his fans cheered for the two of you. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you," you said as he rested his hands on your cheeks.

"I've missed you," he said, his eyes bright.

"I've missed you too," you said, hugging him again. "I'm going to wait with Dylan, you finish meeting your fans.

"I love you," he said, kissing your cheek.

"I love you too, Jacob," you said, grinning as you walked away.

***

Jacob was currently on stage performing, and you couldn't stop smiling. You were so proud of him, and as much as you hated him leaving, you knew he was living the dream he's always wanted.

"Okay, this is my last song of the night," Jacob said and his fans groaned. He laughed, looking down at his guitar before looking back up. "This is a new song I wrote, about someone special," he paused, looking at you with a sheepish smile. "I wasn't going to perform this song tonight, but since she's here, I had to."

He started strumming on his guitar, and your heart was beating faster every second. He'd never written a song for you before, no one ever had.

The whole time he sang, he looked at you, and you knew he meant every word he said. By the end of the song, you had tears in your eyes. The song was absolutely perfect.

"I love you so much Y/N," he said as he finished the song, making your heart melt. You were so blessed to have him in your life.

****
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this imagine.
QOTD: Which famous people follow you on twitter?
AOTD: Jacob, Grant Landis, Dylan Holland, and Mikey Fusco (if any of you know who he is)