Gilinsky Imagine (:

It was a hot summer day and you were currently bored out your mind. Your boyfriend Jack was over at your house, but you both were completely bored.

"Hey baby, want to go on an ice cream date?" Jack asked, his eyes bright as he stared at you. You nodded, smiling. He grinned, quickly getting up. Since the ice cream parlor was only about 2 blocks away, you decided to walk. You were side by side, making small talk as you walked to the ice cream shop.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" Jack complimented you as he took your hand in his. He spun you in a circle, making you giggle. You spent the rest of the walk laughing, finally arriving at the ice cream parlor. You both walked in, taking in the smell of ice cream.

"What would you like pretty lady?" the cashier asked and your eyes widened as he flirted. Jack started glaring at him, his arm snaking around your waist.

"Um, just a cone of vanilla please," you mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the guy.

"And her boyfriend will take the same," Jack said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes, he always got super jealous.

You both got your ice cream cones, quickly walking out of the store.

"I wanted to punch that guy in the face," Jack muttered, staring at the ground.

"Babe, it's okay," you said, licking your ice cream cone.

"No it's not," he said as he took a sloppy lick of his ice cream. "You're mine." He kissed your cheek, causing ice cream to be left on your cheek.

"Hey," you groaned, making a disgusted face as Jack attempted to lick the ice cream off your face. You giggled, shoving your ice cream cone in his face. His eyes widened as he took a handful of his ice cream, throwing it at you.

"Ew," you squealed, trying to get the ice cream off of your clothes. He laughed at you, leaning in for a sloppy ice cream kiss. You laughed, kissing the ice cream off his cheek. "I love you Jack."

"I love you more sweetie," he crooned, winking. "Get it, because ice cream is sweet?"

You rolled your eyes at his lame attempt at a joke. "Oh my god," you muttered as you laughed.

So much for a clean ice cream date...