Gilinsky Imagine (:

This is a personal imagine for @MagconLoveSeries (:

------------------

"I can't be in this relationship if you don't trust me!" you yelled, tears streaming down your face. You were hanging out with your guy friend, Mason, and someone got a picture and put it on twitter saying that you were cheating on Jack. Which of course, you weren't.

"I do trust you," he said, making you roll your eyes.

"No Jack, you don't!" you yelled, fuming. "I'm done Jack! You don't trust me, and what's love without trust?"

"Mia," he whispered, trying to grab your arm.

"Stop! I'm leaving Jack, and I'm not coming back. Have a nice life," you mumbled, running out the door. You got in your car, slamming your hands on the steering wheel before speeding away. The relationship wasn't worth it if he didn't trust you. As tears streamed down your face, you kept driving, not even knowing where you were going. You just wanted to get as far away from Jack as you could.

"Why can't you just trust me," you mumbled to yourself, your tears fogging your vision, and before you knew it, you saw a truck coming straight towards you. Your eyes went wide and you couldn't react, you felt stuck in time. And then, everything went black.

*4 days later*

You woke up in an unfamiliar room, hearing the beeping of many machines. You looked around seeing your mom and Jack. "Where am I?" you mumbled, getting their attention.

"You're in the hospital baby, you got in a car crash," your mom says, walking to your bedside. You looker over at Jack, he just sat there with his head in his hands.

"Jack," you said, making him look up. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, putting his head back in his hands. "This is all my fault."

"Jack," you mumbled, motioning him over. "It's not your fault."

"Yes it is, I didn't trust you and you left because of it," he said, tears sliding down his cheeks. "I caused this."

"Jack, stop," you said, staring at him. "I need you right now and you're not here for me."

He looked up, wiping his tears and walking over to you. "I'm so sorry," he mumbled.

You gave him a small smile, motioning for him to lay down with you. He laid down, laying his head on your shoulder, lightly kissing it. "I love you so much," he said as you played with his hair. "I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."

"I love you too, Jack," you said, kissing him lightly. "Thank you for staying with me."

Magcon Imagines & Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें