Jack J Imagine (:

JACK J IMAGINE(:

Today was the day, the day you and Jack were going to announce that you were dating. You were at Magcon with him and you both decided that it was the best time to tell. He was preparing to go on stage and you were standing side stage, watching him. He was always so happy when he was at Magcon, this was definitely what he loved. He walked on stage with Gilinsky and they started to sing Distance. As soon as they finished the song, he got the attention of the crowd, making them quiet down. "Okay, so as you know, Y/N is my best friend," he started. He turned to you, motioning you to come on stage. You walked up beside him and he draped his arm around your shoulders. "But recently, I asked her to be mine," he said receiving some aww's from the crowd. "Im really happy with her." He pressed his lips to your forehead and you smiled, turning to wrap your arms around him. You smiled against his chest, as you listening to the crowd cheer for the two of you. You pulled away smiling. You waved at the crowd before walking off stage, leaving the Jack's to sing Flights. The fans appreciated you as his girlfriend and it was a really comforting feeling knowing that they didn't hate you like some fans hated their idols girlfriends.