Jacob Imagine (:

I'm writing another Jacob imagines because Jacob feels are through the roof right now... so enjoy!

You had spend the night at your boyfriend of nearly 2 years, Jacob's house. He had just gotten home from tour the day before so it was a nice feeling to have him back with you. You woke up before Jacob, so you decided to do something nice for him. You got out of his grip, walking downstairs to the kitchen. You got out the ingredients to make pancakes and turned on some music, dancing around as you made pancakes.

You were flipping a pancake when you heard footsteps come down the stairs. "Hey gorgeous," Jacob said with his morning voice as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. He pressed his soft lips to your cheek as you finished up the pancakes.

"Hi babe," you smiled as you took in his appearance. His hair was all over the place and he was in sweats and no shirt. He was an absolutely beautiful person. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yep, I liked having you here," he said making you blush.

"Thanks," you said with a smile. "Want some pancakes?"

"Yeah," he said as he pressed his lips to yours.

You fixed Jacob and yourself a plate and you went to the table. You both ate in silence, just enjoying the time together. "Do you wanna go to the mall later? My mom's birthday is coming up and I need to go get her something," Jacob said.

"Of course," you said as you finished your last bite of pancake.

"You have a little something right there," Jacob pointed to your cheek where there was a little bit of syrup. He leaned close before licking the syrup off your face.

"Ew, Jacob," you said, pushing him away as you laughed.

"You know you love me," he said with a goofy grin on his face. You rolled your eyes before kissing him on the cheek.

"Go get dressed, I'm gonna run home and grab some clothes," you said, smiling. "Can I take your car."

"No just wear my clothes, you look good in them," he said and you nodded.

"Go find me some clothes and get yourself ready," you said.

"I don't wannaaaa," he whined and you rolled your eyes, pushing him to stand up from his chair.

"Babe, go get dressed," you said, and he nodded, a smile on his face.

"Anything for you," he said and you rolled your eyes, grabbing your dished and taking them to the sink. You washed them as you waited for Jacob to get ready.

"Babe, I got you some clothes!" Jacob called from upstairs. You walked upstairs, seeing a fully dressed Jacob standing by his bed. He tossed you some of his sweatpants and his Obey hoodie.

"Thanks," you said before taking them to his bathroom to get dressed. You put on the clothes, inhaling his scent that lingered on his jacket.

You walked back out, seeing Jacob sitting on the edge of his bed, scrolling on his phone. "Ready?" you asked and he nodded, taking your hand in his.

You walked downstairs and outside to his car, getting in. He drove to the mall, finding a parking spot. Yall walked around the mall, his arm loosely draped around your shoulders as you walked.

"What do you wanna get your mom?" you asked him as you walked aimlessly around the mall.

"I don't know," he said and you raised your eyebrows at him.

'Really?" you asked which caused him to laugh. "Sorry, I'm bad at gifts," he said. "I actually already got her something."

"What?" you asked and a sheepish smile appeared on his lips.

"I actually wanted to get you something," he said and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Remember the Nike shoes you wanted?"

"Yeah," you said, still confused as to where this was going.

"I'm going to buy them for you," he said as he directed you into the Foot Locker.

"Um no Jacob," you said. "You're not buying me anything."

"Um yes babe, I am," he mocked and you rolled your eyes as he told the clerk what size you wore.

"You're such a fag," you teased and he shrugged.

The person brought back the pair of shoes and Jacob took them, running over to pay for them before you could protest.

"I hate you," you said as he gave the cashier the money for the shoes. $115.00. That was way too much for him to spend on you. "That's way too much money to spend."

"No it's not," he said as he took the shoes. "I'd spend a million dollars on you."

"Um I wouldn't let you," you told him as the two of you walked back to his car.

"I'd do it anyway because I love giving you stuff," he said kissing the side of your head.

"You're lucky you're cute," you told him as he smirked.

"I am pretty cute," he said, doing the duck lips as you walked.

"You're also gay," you said and he laughed. You walked up to his car and he opened the door before going to the driver's side.

"Before we go we have to take a selfie," you said taking out your phone.

You smiled as Jacob did his duck lips, snapping the picture. "So instagram worthy," you said as you showed Jacob the picture.

You posted it, captioning it "selfie ft. my cutie " Comments immediately flooded in considering Jacob had quite a few fans.

"Your fans think you're cute," you told Jacob and he smiled.

"Not as cute as you are," he complimented and you blushed, locking your phone and putting it in the pocket of your hoodie.

"I had a great day with you, thank you," you said.

"I wanted to spend a lot of time with you before I have to go back on tour," he said and you nodded.

"I'm glad you're back right now," you said as he held your hand.

"I love you, gorgeous," Jacob said. "But guess what." A small smile was toying at his lips as he spoke so you knew something was up.

"What?" you said.

"I asked your mom if you could go on tour with me next week and she said yes," he said and you almost screamed.

"What," you said trying to stay calm. "Really."

"Yes!" he said happily.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" you said, a huge smile spread across your face. "I love you so much Jacob."

"I love you too babe, I can't wait to live this journey with you," he said as he leaned over to kiss you.

"I'm so proud of you babe."

---

This Imagine was long compared to my others.... but comment what you thought about it because idk.