Gilinsky Imagine (:

This is a personal imagine for @storylife101
--

"Hey, Dayna," your best friend, Jack said, grabbing your arm. "Want to go to Panda Express for lunch?"

You and Jack always ate lunch out together, almost everyday. "Sure Jack, meet me by my locker after 4th period," you said, smiling at your best friend.

"See you gorgeous," he winked, walking away. You watched him walk away, then turned to head to your 4th period. You sat through the class, trying your hardest to stay awake through the incredibly boring lecture. The bell finally rang, signalling lunch time. You walked to your locker, already seeing Jack there with a smile.

"Ready?" he asked, walking out the door with you. As you walked beside him, you realized how perfect he was. Perfect jawline, tanned skin, flashing smile: he was gorgeous. You both got into his car, and he drove out of the parking lot to Panda Express. He opened the car door for you, leading you into Panda Express.

"Do you want the usual?" he asked, and you nodded. "Okay, I'll go get it for you." He was always incredibly sweet to you, and you didn't understand why. He came back with the food 5 minutes later, sitting down beside you. As you ate, you made small talk about school, prom, and Magcon.

As you took your last bite of food, you sighed, pushing your plate away from you. "I am so full," you groaned, laying a hand on your food baby. Jack laughed at you, handing you a fortune cookie. "I cannot eat this."

"At least read your fortune," Jack said, smiling. You rolled your eyes, opening the cookie. You pulled out the small piece of paper, reading it. Your eyes widened and a smile broke out across your face as you read the small print- 'Be my girlfriend-Jack.'

You looked to Jack, seeing a hopeful smile playing on his lips. "Dayna, ever since we became friends, I wanted to date you. I've always thought you were the most beautiful and perfect girl, so be mine?" he asked, staring you down.

"Yes, Jack, I would love to," you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Yes! I finally got the girl of my dreams!" Jack yelled, making people in the restaurant look at him. He blushed, hugging you tightly. "I'm so happy you're mine," he whispered.

Hope you like it Dayna!