Sammy Imagine (:

You looked around your high school prom, trying to find your date. After about an hour, you realized the truth. He stood you up. You felt hot tears stinging your eyes, and the only thing you felt you could do was run away.

You walked outside, sitting on a bench. You cried for about 15 minutes until you heard footsteps coming near you. "Why is such a beautiful girl crying?" you heard a deep voice ask, and you looked up, meeting beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm Sam." He held his hand our for you as he kept his eyes on you.

"Um, my date stood me up," you said, taking his hand. He pulled you to your feet, resting his hand on your hip. "I'm Y/N."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," he said, taking his phone out. He put on a slow song, setting the phone down on the bench. He rested his hands on your hips, and you loosely laid your hands around his shoulders. Your head rested on his chest as the two of you swayed back and forth. When the song ended, Sam slowly back away, his eyes meeting yours. He stared at you for a moment before leaning in. His soft lips met yours in an explosion of sparks. You closed your eyes as your lips moved in sync.

He pulled away, but planted another soft kiss on your cheek. "Wanna go to dinner?" he asked, intertwining your hands. "Prom is overrated anyay."

"I'd love that," you said with a soft laugh. The two of you walked to a nearby café, making jokes and just having a great time. You didn't need your old date when you had Sam.

~~
This sucked, but I finally uploaded a new imagine (: if you haven't already, go read my new story "Amnesia." It's a Shawn Mendes fanfiction.

Magcon Imagines & Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें