Dylan Dauzat Imagine

"Your fans hate me," you told Dylan and he shrugged. He knew how bad the hate was, but yet he did nothing about it. It was getting tiring, all you wanted was for him to tell you everything was going to be aright, but instead he acts like it's no big deal.

"What do you want me to do about it?" he asked, and you rolled your eyes.

"Nothing, I'm going to sleep," you said, going upstairs to your shared room. He followed behind you, laying in bed beside you.

You woke up around 4 in the morning, looking to see Dylan sound asleep. You got out of bed, getting a pen and a piece of paper.

Dear Dylan,
I love you, I really do, but I can't take this anymore. Your fans send me so much hate, and lately you haven't been doing anything about it. I have no one here for me, I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry to do this, but I have to go. I love you so so so much, and I hope you never forget me. Goodbye Dylan.
Love always, Saylor xx

With tears streaming down your cheeks, you went to the bathroom with the note in your hands. You grabbed a bottle of pills, taking every single one before collapsing into a heap of tears. It was over.

*Dylan's POV*

I woke up the next morning, rolling over to reveal an empty bed. I got up, walking to the bathroom to see the door locked. I knocked, expecting an answer but receiving nothing.

"Saylor," I said, but heard nothing. I banged on the door, still receiving no answer. I kicked the door, breaking it in half.

"No," I muttered as I saw Saylor on the ground, a note and a bottle of pills beside her. "No!" I fell next to her, taking her lifeless hand in mine. I grabbed the note, reading it as tears began to slide down my cheeks.

"Saylor I'm so sorry," I cried, even though I knew she couldn't hear me. There was no point in trying, but I told her everything I didn't say before. "This is all my fault, I should've been there for you and instead I let this happen. I'm so sorry, I was a horrible boyfriend. You deserved so much better and now you're gone and it's and l my fault."

I was a wreck, I let the only girl I ever loved go. I didn't protect her when she needed it, and she gave up. And I was responsible for it...

***
I feel like this is extremely sad, but it was a request so I wrote it. Remember to vote and comment..