OTRA KC

Last night, July 28th, 2015, I saw One Direction in concert for the 3rd time. I drove 9 hours for the show, and although at first I was disappointed that they didn't have any Texas dates on the tour, I soon got over it because this show was honestly their best performance I've seen, maybe even their best performance ever. The show was so much fun, the boys seemed to be having a blast. Lilo was thriving last night, and I'm sure if you were on twitter, you saw their powerade/water fight. Also, when Louis crushed the Naughty Boy piñata, I was dead af. I was in the 100s section and you couldn't see the naughty boy face on it, but I'd seen it on twitter so I knew exactly what it was. Also, there were so many amazing signs at the show. Liam took a pic of all the signs because there was so many. And louis posted a pic of him and liam from the show which was honestly the cutest thing. They were all sweating like crazy because it was 97 degrees outside. Liam said that we were genuinely the loudest crowd on the tour so far, and he said it more than once. I honestly think that without Zayn, they seem happier. Yeah, I miss zayn, but they've been having so many amazing shows recently. But yeah, this show was amazing!