Cameron Imagine (:

{Before you read, realize that this is about cutting. If you cut, please realize you're not alone and if you need anyone to talk to, you can always talk to me. I will always be here if you need me, just inbox me on here, kik me @la_madisonhoran, or DM on my instagram @nashty97_ Either way, I'll always answer and be there for you.}

You slipped on a long sleeve shirt, making sure it covered every scar and every fresh cut. You were going to your boyfriend, Cameron's, house. You got in your car, driving to his house. You knocked on the door, and it opened revealing a bright-eyed Cameron. "Hey beautiful," he said, spinning you around.

"Hey Cam," you said, kissing his cheek. He took your hand, walking over to the couch. He sat down, pulling you on his lap. You sat like that for a while, just enjoying each others company.

"It's hot in here," you complained to Cam.

"Hold on baby, I'll turn the air conditioner on," he said, setting you down on the couch. He walked out of the room and you rolled your sleeves up, completely forgetting about the scars and cuts. Cameron came back, pulling you back on his lap. He laced your fingers together before he dropped your hand, going silent.

"Baby, what is this?" he asked, motioning towards your wrist. Your eyes widened as you tried your best to cover it and avoid the conversation. "Why?" he quietly asked, tears brimming in the corners of his eyes.

"I get so much hate. Your fans hate me Cam," you mumbled, staring at your wrist. 

"Baby," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around you. "You can just tell me when you're feeling bad. I'll tell them off. I dont want you  hurting yourself like this." You nodded as he took your wrist in his hands. He brought it to his lips, kissing every scar. "I love you so much baby girl. Please dont ever do this again."

"Thank you Cam," you cried into his chest. "I'm sorry I did this."

"Don't be sorry babe," he said, tightening his grip around you. "Just please try to stop. When they hurt you, just tell me please. Don't take it out on your beautiful self. They're just jealous of you because you are the most beautiful girl ever."

"Cam, I'm so lucky to have you in my life," you mumbled into his chest.

"No baby, I'm lucky to have you," he said, stroking your hair. "I love you so much, beautiful."

"I love you more," you giggled as he kissed your forehead. "You're mine forever."