Carter Imagine (:

You stared in disbelief as your boyfriend, Carter, flirted with another girl right in front of you. You tried to ignore it, but you couldn't help but think that she was much prettier than you.

"Carter," you called, trying to get his attention.

"What?" he said, an annoyed tone in his voice.

"I'm going home, see you later," youbsaid as Carter nodded. You rolled your eyes, beginningn to talk to your shared apartment. You walked in, slamming the door. You couldn't take it anymore, he was always ignoring you, flirting with other girls, just completely putting you second, and you weren't sure it was worth it anymore.

You went to your room, setting on the bed. You tried to force back the building tears, but they just fell down your face. You devoted yourself to him, giving him everything and he was just betraying you. It wasn't worth it though, you could find someone who would love you for who you were. They wouldn't flirt with other girls right in front of you. It would be a change for the better. You grabbed all your belongings, not looking back. This was it, you were leaving. You walked out the door, seeing Carter just about to walk in.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm leaving Carter, you'll be just fine without me," you said as you kept walking.

"W-what?" he stuttered, but it seemed forced. He had the balls to flirt with other girls, but he doesn't have the balls to admit he doesn't care? Typical Carter. But he wasn't worth your time anymore, you just kept walking, wanting to find someone who actually cared. This was it.

{Sorry if you're offended that I would make Carter like this. I don't believe he would do that, but who knows? This is my first break-up imagine(: I hope its good because it probably sucks. }