Jack J Imagine (:

You walked into Starbucks, buying a cotton candy frap. As you waited for your drink, you noticed a blond haired boy on the other side of the store. He was with a group of friends, but he was definitely the one you had your eye on. His gorgeous smile lit up the entire room, and you couldn't help but stare. As you got your drink, you started walking out, still glancing at the guy. You almost made it to the door when you hit a table, falling to the ground. "Woah, you alright?" the blonde haired boy asked, kneeling beside you and your spilled frap. "Yeah," you mumbled, wiping cotton candy frappucino off your shirt. "Well, if it helps, you wear that frappucino really well," he said with a chuckle. "Thanks," you said, pushing yourself off the ground. "I'm Jack by the way," he said, a smile on his face. "Y/N," you said. "Um, can I have your number. I would really love to get to know you and spend some time with you," he said, taking out his phone. You nodded, exchanging phones and typing in your number. "Well, I gotta go clean cotton candy frap out of my clothes. I'll see you around," you said with a smile. "It was nice meeting you beautiful," he complimented, sending shivers down your spine. You walked outside, a bright smile on your face. You couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

{Hey guys, thanks for 5.2K reads! Can this imagine get 10 votes?! If it does I'll do personal imagines! And please inbox me requests because I have writer's block sometimes and that's why it takes me a while to update. Love all my readers xx}