Nash Imagine (:

It was a hot summer day and you were currently hanging out with your boyfriend Nash, and Skylynn.

"Nash, can we go to the zoo?" Skylynn sweetly asked her big brother. You and Nash were sitting on the couch, watching cartoons with Skylynn.

"It's hot outside," Nash groaned, making you roll your eyes.

"Yes Sky, we can go to the zoo," you answered, making her eyes light up. "Go put on some shoes and we can go."

When Skylynn left the room, you grabbed Nash's hand, trying to pull him off the couch. "Come on Nashy," you said, trying to help him up.

"I don't wanna," he groaned, resisting your efforts to pull him up.

"Babe come on," you said, sitting down beside him. You leaned over, kissing his cheek. A smile spread across his face as he stood up, pulling you with him. Skylynn came back, joining the two of you as you walked out the door. You all got in the car, heading to the zoo.

When you arrived, Skylynn jumped out of the car, running to the entrance. "Sky, wait up," Nash yelled, running after her. "Watch for cars!" You caught up to Nash and Skylynn at the front, and Nash bought the 3 tickets.

You and Nash held hands as you followed Skylynn around the zoo, watching her excited facial expressions. "Look at the zebras!" she said, excitedly pointing at the striped animals.

"Yeah, they're pretty cool huh," Nash said, smiling as he watched his little sister.

"Yeah, can we get one?" she asked, making both you and Nash laugh.

"They're a little big. Where are we gonna put it?" Nash asked.

"In my room!" she yelled, grabbing onto Nash's free hand and jumping around.

"Anything for your princess," he said, picking up Sky.

"Yes!" she yelled, her smile big as she continued to stare at the zebras. "I'm hungry," she said, changing the subject.

"Okay, let's get some lunch," Nash said, walking in the direction of a food stand. You went to a table with Skylynn as Nash ordered you all food. He left his phone on the table, so of course you had to take it.

You grabbed it, getting on Instagram. You took a quick selfie with Skylynn, posting it with the caption 'Hacked by the baes #zooday #iloveyou'

Nash quickly came back with the food, sitting beside you. "I love you," he said, kissing your cheek. "And I saw you taking selfies with Sky."

"Ha, sorry about that," you said laughing.

"You're so cute," he complimented, kissing your cheek. "So now, we have to take another selfie." He took out his phone, holding it out. "Cheese!"

You all made silly faces, laughing at the picture. "We're the cutest," you said with a laugh.

"Nope, that's you," he said, kissing you softly. "I love you baby."

{Simple, but effective.}