Jacob Imagine (:

"No, no, no, no, no," you repeatedly said as you got the news that your mom would possibly die tonight. She had just gotten into a really bad car accident, and this was the terrifying result. Tears formed in your eyes as you held you head in your hands, wishing this wasn't happening.

You felt a hand rub your back and you automatically knew it was Jacob. He was always there for you and it was soothing. He knew how to make you feel better.

"Go see your mom baby," Jacob said as his hand rubbed up and down your back.

"I don't wanna go alone," you muttered, your eyes staring into space as you spoke. "I don't wanna see my mom like this."

"I'll come with you baby girl," he said, pulling you up from the chair. His hand rested on the small of your back as the two of you made your way to your mom's room.

"Hi mom," you said as you walked in. Tears slid down your cheeks as you took in your mom's broken figure. She was all bruised and she had a bandage wrapped around her head covering the huge gash the doctors had told you about.

"Hi baby girl, hi Jacob," she said, trying to smile but wincing. You cringed at the sight, hating to see your mom in so much pain.

"Hi Mrs. Y/L/N," Jacob said, a sympathetic smile on his lips.

"I'm going to miss both of yall," your mom said, a single tear as she shakily moved your hand to hold yours.

"I'm going to miss you too, mom," you said, tears sliding down your face as you held your mom's hand.

"Come here, Jacob," your mom said, taking Jacob's hand as well. "You take care of my baby, alright?"

"Of course," he said, glancing at you before turning back to your mom.

"I hurt so much, I feel like I'm going soon," your mom said which made your heart literally hurt. You forced a smile for your mom before kissing your mom on the cheek.

"You can let go, mom," you said and she slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you so much baby girl," she said before the heart monitor flatlined. Tears streamed down your face as you were directed out of the room by doctors.

You collapsed to the floor, Jacob immediately coming to your side. You cried against his chest as his fingers ran through your hair.

You noticed your dad walk up, and you looked up to him to see his puffy eyes. "You two go home alright, I'll deal with this. Jacob, you look after her okay?"

"Yes sir," Jacob said, standing up. He bent down, pulling you into his strong arms. He carried you out to his car as you continued to cry against his chest.

He set you in the passenger seat before going to the drivers side. "Are you okay?" he asked as he started the car.

You shrugged, staring out the window. He sighed, his hand finding yours and intertwining your fingers with his. "She's not hurting anymore," he said and you nodded, knowing he was right. As much as you wanted her here, you knew that she wasn't in pain anymore.

"Thank you for being here," you said to Jacob, turning to face him. "I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful," he said as he began driving. "Now let's get home so you can rest. You look exhausted."

--
That was really short but I really wanted to write a Jacob imagine. I met Jacob the other day and it was AMAZING. I felt so safe in his arms. And he called me beautiful which is definitely a confidence booster. But it was honestly the best day of my entire life and I just wanna go back. He's just perfect and I love him so much.

QOTD: Do you like the 1975? If so, what's your favorite song?
AOTD: YES! And my favorite song is probably 'Me.'