Sam Imagine(:

*Sam's POV*

Since my girl had a wedding to attend this weekend, I decided to take her shopping for an outfit since everything she owned just wasn't right. We held hands as we walked through the mall, looking at the stores as we passed. Finally, she found a store, pulling me into it. She grabbed some dresses, running into the dressing room. I sat in a chair, waiting for her to come out. She came out of the dressing room, wearing a flowy pink, knee-length dress. She smiled at me be for stepping in front of the mirror, twirling around. I laughed at her childishness, wondering how I got so lucky to have her. "Do you like it?" she asked, a bright smile on her face. "You look beautiful," I said with a nod. She beamed, walking back into the dressing room. She closed the door and I waited again, thinking about how perfect she is. She returned, this time wearing a floral print dress, her smile bright. "How about this one?" she asked, turning around in a circle. "Beautiful as always," I winked. She laughed, a grin overtaking her face. "Which one do you like better?" she asked. "You looked gorgeous in both," I complimented. "Sam! You have to help me choose," she whined before laughing. "Babe, calm down," I said, laying my hand on her shoulder. "Go change and I'll tell you." She nodded before going back in the dressing room. She came back out, both dresses in hand. "Come on babe, let's go check out," I said, taking her hand. "But you didn't tell me which one," she said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Both," I said. I took the dresses from her hand, setting them across the counter and pulling out my credit card. "213.45," the cashier said, and I slid my card. "Sam! That's too much money for you to spend on me! I'm paying you back," she said as I took the bag, walking out of the store with her. "No babe, you're all I could ever need," I said, stopping to kiss her. She smiled against my lips, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. "Thank you Sammy," she grinned, kissing my cheek. "I love you."