Shawn Imagine (:

It was one of the only times that Shawn was home, and of course the music didn't stop. He was constantly working, either writing new lyrics or perfecting a song on his guitar. Today, he was writing a new song. You sat on the edge of his bed as he sat at his desk, scribbling words onto a piece of paper.

"Damn it," Shawn groaned, slamming his pencil down. You watched as he picked his pencil up, erasing some lyrics before lightly singing them.

"Shawn," you softly said, trying to get his attention. He didn't hear you the first time, so you called his name again.

"Yeah baby girl," his voice was soft, but you could tell he was frustrated. He always got frustrated when writing new music, but this seemed different. He seemed to hate everything he wrote, and nothing was good enough for him.

"Why don't you take a break?" you said, motioning him over to you. He shook his head, sighing.

"I have to make this perfect," he said and you nodded before laying back onto his bed. You could hear the scratching of his pencil against the paper, and you knew he was back at it again. "I'm almost done though," he said, "just one more line and then it should be perfect."

"I'm going to go eat something," you said, getting up and walking out of the room.

You got a Hot Pocket and stuck it in the microwave. When it was done, you sat on the couch eating it before Shawn came downstairs.

"Hey, come here and listen to my song," he said and you got up, following him back to his room.