Cameron Imagine (:

This is a personal imagine for Jocelyn @JocelynxDallas

"Why won't Nash let us be together?" Cameron asked, running his thumb across yours. "I hate having to hide this, especially from my best friend."

"Well, your best friend happens to be my overprotective twin brother," you said, rolling your eyes.

"Why don't you just tell him," Cam suggested, making you laugh.

"He already made it really clear he doesn't want us dating, he doesn't even want you looking at me," you said with a laugh.

"I'll just tell him how much you mean to me and maybe he'll finally give in," he said, kissing your cheek.

"We can try I guess," you gave in.

You went downstairs to where Nash was, Cameron following behind.

"Finally Cam, I thought you got lost when you went to the bathroom," Nash said, laughing.

"I was just talking to Jocelyn," he said. "You got a really cool sister."

"She's alright," Nash joked making you punch him in the arm.

"Okay, the real reason I was talking to her is because I'm in love with her. I have been for the past month. She means the world to me," Cam said, his arm snaking around my waist.

"I don't want you dating my sister," Nash said, his voice harsh.

"But she means everything to me," he said, stepping closer to Nash. "You can't stop this relationship."

"No. I said you aren't dating my sister and I mean it!" Nash yelled, making you jump.

"Nash," you sobbed, tears rolling down your cheeks. "Please."

Nash looked at you, his face softening as he took in your broken look. "I'm sorry, I'm being overprotective again," he said with a small laugh. He held his arms out to you and you walked to him, falling into his hug.

"You can date him," he whispered, making a smile grow across your face.

"Thank you so much," you said, kissing Nash's cheek before walking to Cameron.

"Told you it would work," Cam smirked, kissing you softly.

"But please don't ever kiss in front of me again," Nash said, making you laugh.