Hayes Imagine (:

(A/N this is my first imagine in the guys POV so dont be judgemental. This isn't really an event, it's just Hayes' thoughts about you.)

*Hayes POV*

I loved her, everything about her. The way her face lit up when someone mentioned something she liked. The way her eyes outshined the stars. Her perfect smile. Her beautiful brown hair that flowed in the wind. I loved every little thing about her. I wanted her to be mine forever, for our love to overcome all obstacles. She's worth it. Every second spent with her is amazing, she never fails to make me smile. She loves to laugh, making the time spent with her fun. She never fights with me, she doesn't get mad over stupid stuff. She understands me and is willing to listen to me before getting mad. She is beautiful, flawless, and perfect. I can't imagine life without her. It would be absolutely horrible to live life without this beautiful girl by my side. With all these thoughts, I've come to the conclusion. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and why not start it now? I want her to marry me.

This was a little weird idk. But just imagine the thoughts that go through his head before asking you to marry him. FEELS. {Im almost at 1K reads wow!}