Carter Imagine

CARTER IMAGINE (:

It was a Tuesday. Yep, school. You absolutely hated going to school especially when you had to go to your fourth period. Carter Reynolds was in that class, the popular kid. You absolutely hated him. Everything from his saggy pants to his cocky attitude. Everything about him just got on your nerves. You walked into your class, taking your regular seat. You set your books on your desk, getting out the necessary supplies for the class. "Hey there," an recognizable obnoxious voice said as he sat in the desk next to you. You rolled your eyes, turning away from the cocky human being. "If I were you, I would be honored to have Carter Reynolds talking to me," Carter himself said and you suppressed a laugh. This was exactly why you hated his guts. He couldn't ever stop flattering himself. "Im actually hating the fact that you're talking to me," you said and he gave you a look of mock hurt. It was taking everything you had not to slap him in the face. He leaned closer, his lips brushing against your ear as he spoke. "I know you like this," he whispered which sent shivers down your spine. He pulled away and you stared at his face. He was definitely good-looking, but his cocky attitude took away from the looks. If you didn't know his devious ways, you would definitely have a crush on his looks, not his personality. "What do you want from me?" you asked. "I like you," he said quietly. "I always have. You're so beautiful and innocent and I have to ruin that," he said and you shook your head, your shoulders shaking as you let out a laugh. "Carter, I dont like you. And Im not going to let you-." Before you could finish your sentence, Carter's soft lips were against yours. The kiss sent chills down your spine and you let your hand travel to the back of Carter's neck, the kiss deepening. "Carter, Y/N," you heard your teacher's voice say and you both pulled away, embarrassed. "Detention, after school." You sighed, turning to glare at Carter. "This is your fault," you mouthed to him and he just winked at you. "See you after school babe," he said before turning to listen to the lesson.