Johnson Imagine (:

You sat with you boyfriend, Jack as you two watched a scary movie, your head lying against his chest. You loved scary movies, so it didn't bother you at all, but Jack on the other hand was terrified.

As a scary part would show, Jack would scream and bury his head into your neck as you laughed. "Quit laughing," he pouted, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Is little Jack scared of the movie," you said in a baby voice, pinching his cheek.

He swatted your hand away before mumbling, "No."

You let out a laugh before cuddling back against Jack. You could feel shaking which only made you want to laugh more. "Do you want to change the movie?" you asked, trying to hold in your laughs.

"No, I'm fine," he said, his voice trembling which proved otherwise.

"I'm changing it," you said as you got up, hearing him sigh if relief. "I'm turning on a Justin Bieber movie."

"No!" Jack yelled, making you laugh.

"But I love Justin," you pouted, sticking your bottom lip out.

"Fine, but is there any scary parts?" he asked, making you burst into a fit of giggles.

"You'll just have to wait and see," you said, making him tense up. "I'm joking."

You put the movie in and walked back to Jack, cuddling against him. "I love my terrified boy," you said to Jack as you kissed his cheek.

"I guess I love my very mean girlfriend who makes fun of me," he said, pulling you closer.

----

QOTD: Have you been to any concerts? If so, who?

AOTD: One Direction twice (ft. 5sos once)
Austin Mahone (ft. SHAWN, The Vamps, and 5th Harmony)