part 98 meeting the twins

Family love

Part 98

The doctor came out ......manik moved to him.... everyone stopped fighting .....
but still all the others are glaring cabir and he cared less..

Doctor : everything is normal ...both kids and mother are safe.....

Manik : can we see them doctor. .....

Doctor : Dr Aryaman asked for a private room ..... We are shifting them to that room and babies and your wife are sleeping.......

Manik : ok doctor....

After sometime nandu is shifted to a private ward along with kids.......

Nurse : you can go and sit inside till they wake up .....she informed manik....

Rest all are very desperate to meet nandu and kids....but waited outside to give some lone time for manik with his biwi and babies .......

Manik took small steps looking at the craddle beside nandu ki bed ...he first moved to his biwi and kissed her forehead .....making her smile ......she slowly opened her eyes to see him in front of her ....

Nandu : manik .....she called him slowly ....

Manik has tears of hapiness ...he half layed beside her and hugged her tight ......nandu wrapped her hands around him crying in happiness...

Nandu : stop crying .... he stopped crying and realised his position and sat beside nandu .....

Manik : I can't stop these tears....I'm so happy ...love you biwi ...saying he pecked her lips .....

Nandu held his hand......

Manik : you are fine right ......

Nandu : better ....before it's so painful ...but now I'm ok....

Manik : sure na biwi ...should I call the doctor....

Nandu : no manik not needed....did u see our babies ....

Manik : no .....

Nandu : kyu ....hold them manik ...I want to see them with you....

Manik : but they are sleeping ....

Nandu : they sleep most of the time that doesn't mean you cant carry them.....bring them to me plzz ....

Manik : okay ....saying he moved to the cradle ....

As if knowing the father's presence

both the babies opened their eyes....looking at him .....

Manik : they woke up biwi .......they are just looking cute like you .....

Nandu : show me than ....

Manik : I can't lift both together .....but I want to....

Nandu : I can't get down of bed ...call someone.....