part 33 my manu

Family love

Part 33

Manik is shopping along with mukti along with her he is buying everything for nandu......Mukti selected manik dresses as nandu told her to do that ....manik is not opposing as he knows that nandu told mukti to shop for him ....Where as dhruv is shopping with aliya ....Aisha harshad arjun soha Maddy are doing shopping  together .....Abhi navya ruhi arya cabir are doing shopping together .....

Kamya is no where seen .....ronit is busy in completing all his business works ....before the wedding.....

After shopping everyone reached home .......It was nearly afternoon....
They all had lunch and moved back to their rooms ...

Manik came to the room still angry on nandu ......Nandu is sitting on the bed and making a list of all things to be packed for trip and also marriage ....

Manik is sitting on the couch with a grumpy face ....

Nandu : manik u bought all the things na .....

Manik : hmmm...

Nandu looks at him...And moves and sits beside him.....

Nandu : kya hua. ...

Manik : nothing ......

Saying he is about to go....Nandu held his hand and pulled him back .......He sat back on his place ...

Nandu : i know your angry ....But I'm not gonna say sorry ...Bcoz i didn't do anything wrong .....If you still wanna be angry you can happily do that ...By sitting here on the couch....No need to leave the room...

Saying nandu gets up to do her work ..
But manik pulls her back on his lap and held her by waist .......

Manik : why didn't you come for shopping with me ???

Nandu: bcoz i know you will buy everything for me ....So I went to invite the employees ....

Manik: yeah right ....Those invitations are more important than coming with me....

Nandu cupes his face and kissed his forehead....manik just closed his eyes....

Nandu : listen to me carefully before saying anything ......

Manik : hmm....

Nandu : i didn't go to invite any of your business associates bcoz i know they will come to the marriage just bcoz they need you to do business They will attend with fake smiles..So I just sent the invitations by jai jiju..But you are the best business man only just bcoz of your employees..You gave them two days holidays .And bonus....
But you know those are middle class people ...Who have a simple life .....
Coming to goa to  attend a boss wedding will cost them their one month salary ....But a good invitation with some chocolates atleast makes them feel they are important .....You know just bcoz of them only you are able to take a month as they are loyal to us.....Ek baar pyaarse invite karne se they will feel happy .....That chocolates and invite may not fill their stomach but it fills their heart with happiness .....They will heart fully bless us even if they don't come
So I feel I'm nowhere wrong in going to invite them and also even if I attend the shopping i will just roam behind you as I can't select and you will anyway buy half of the shop ...
.Just to stand and watch you i need to come with you...That's y i didn't come with you bcoz you are my husband and I can stare you for a life time .....
So if u still  wanna be grumpy sit here and be....I have loads of packing leave me ....

Manik just kissed her in happiness and then after the kiss put her forehead on her forehead  ....

Manik : biwi....I love you more ....