part 84 ready for new phase

Family love

Part 84

Manan returned home by 3 in the afternoon....got fresh up and fell asleep ....as there are no classes today ......bcoz nandu cancelled them.....

Theh both woke up in the evening .....

Manik : you fresh up ...I will make coffee ....

Nandu : I'm sleepy ....she says sleeping again .....

Manik smiled looking at her and covered her with duvet and left to fresh up ....he came out to see her sleeping peacefully .....

He moved to kitchen and made coffee and also arranged some snacks .....and moved back to his room....he sat beside nandu and started to wake her up.....

Manik : biwi ....get up ....if you sleep more you won't sleep tonight ...

Nandu : but I'm sleepy manik ....

Manik : okay have coffee and snacks bcoz you need to eat and than sleep I won't disturb you till dinner ...saying he gave her coffee ....

She sat with a grumpy face bcoz she knows he is so strict regarding her food ....and timings. ....she started to have snacks and completed coffee ....her sleep flew away ....

Manik is moving out with the empty cups and plates ....

Nandu : manik ... she called him back ...

Manik : kuch chahiye biwi ....

Nandu : I wanna make dinner ....plzz ..
I'm not sleepy ....

Manik : biwi ....if you are not sleepy watch tv ....but you are not entering the kitchen ....

Nandu : than go find another biwi ....
bcoz if you don't let me cook I will go to amms ....

Manik : what the hell ???? Are you even speaking ......have you lost it ....he shouted on her being angry.....

Nandu started crying ....bcoz you know pregnancy harmones ......manik cursed himself for shouting on her ....he immediately moved to her and sat beside her and took her in his embrace ......she hugged him tight crying more .....

Manik : biwi ....plzz stop crying ...it's not good for your health ...

Nandu : than y did you scold me ...kya main sach main jarahi hu kya ...I just said for fun and you scolded me ...

Manik : you leaving me ....is not a funny thing for me ....you are my life ....so remember even if you are hell mad at me ... You are forbidden to leave me..... promise karo ....now ...
that you will never leave me ...not even for my biggest blunders or mistakes ....hit me scold me if wanted punch me badly ...but you can't leave me ....he says with tears .....

Nandu : I promise to never leave my manu .....saying she kissed his heart ....

Manik : ok fresh hojaoo ....he says breaking the hug .....

Nandu : I want to cook....I promise I'm not tired ....I won't exert myself .....

Manik : but....

Nandu : cabir ko mere haath ka khana bahut pasand hae ...I want to cook for him....I hope he didn't eat well from morning .....

Manik : I don't cook bad....

Nandu : I know you don't cook bad....but I want to cook something special for my foodie son...bcoz nothing makes him happy like food....

Manik laughed listening to her ....

Manik : pata nahi how Navya loved this bhukkad ....

Nandu : just like how I loved you ...my son is the best dare you say anything about him....