part 71 birthday celebrations...

Family love

Part 71

Nandu blushed more listening to him and hugged him ....They both got ready and left to see mukti ....Who is getting ready with the help of aliya navya .......

Than they all started in cars .....To reach the function hall for sangeeth.....

Bcoz at home manan have arranged the decorations for mukti birthday.....

They all reached the venue to see it fully decorated ......mukti is welcomed by thakkars.....Abhi gave his hand to mukti....manik placed mukti hand on his hand.....

They both walked in together ......

Than ruhi cabir started hosting the sangeeth

Than ruhi cabir started hosting the sangeeth..... Making everyone laugh on funny jokes ......

Than all the couples danced together...
Making it more fun .......

Than all the youngsters ....Danced on many songs mixed beats as a tribute to the couple ......

Nandu is just observing aliya and dhruv bcoz they are giving fake smiles .....which is seen clearly but no one noticed .....

Than manan danced on a romantic beat making everyone happy ......

Finally mukbhi danced together ......

After sangeeth ....Everyone sat to have dinner ....They all had fun with loads of chat ......

Finally it was very late by the time party is coming to end .....But suddenly all the lights went off ....
Making everyone panic....

Suddenly there are crackers in the air .......

And a big shout......

Happy birthday mukti.....

All the lights got on ......Everyone is holding ballloons which has happy birthday written on it ......

Than everyone one by one wish mukti
mukti has tears of happiness......she turns to find nandu but sees her caged in manik arms ....

Mukti went running and hugged both of them....Bcoz she understood nandu is crying ........Bcoz tomorrow is mukti marriage and she will go to her house leaving everyone ......