part 70 daughters happiness

Family love

Part 70

Manik is just following nandu like a shadow .....Nandu is just glaring him...

Mukbhi are on stage with sooraj sandhya dhruv cabir ruhi navya Maddy soha arya ....Even jeff zubin....Came to attend the engagement along with cabir.....

Dadi is introducing all the guests to amms......

Nandu : manik stop following me ...

Manik : no.....

Nandu : but y ....

Manik : come with me saying he just dragged her into the room .....And hugged her tightly .....

Nandu just rubbed his back .....

Nandu : kya hua .....

Manik without saying just placed his lips on her and kissed her .....After breaking the kiss he just placed his head on her head. .....

Manik : you scared me .. ..

Nandu : scared for what ......

Manik : you didn't lift my calls ....Dadi said you wanted to come alone ...I even called the driver ......

Nandu : mobile is in my wallet and driVer is shifting the luggage from car to cab that's y .....Ok now plzz ha ....
I'm here just before you .....Plzz change this sad face to smile ......Plzz
Saying she kissed his both cheeks ....

Manik : ok....

Nandu : come let's go ....

They both left the room and reached out .....

They saw everyone on stage ......They moved there .....And stood down.....

Manik : our daughter looks happy .....

Nandu : if we be with the person we love we will be happy .......r u happy getting her married .....

Manik : i just want my daughter's happiness .....You are there na to make me happy ......

Nandu : she will be happy with bhai ..
Like how I'm happy with you ..

Manik : you know she loves you a lot ....

Nandu : what ????

Manik says what all happened before nandu reached the venue ....Nandu has tears listening to him.....manik side hugged her ......

Mukti saw them from stage and called them.....On stage ...All of them had a big group photo ........

After that they attended the guests ...
And all danced on slow beats .... Like a couple dance. ....

After all the guests left .....Even they all  had dinner together .......

And left to their houses ......Even jeff and zubin came to malhotra house ....

In manan room .....

Nandu is sleeping on the bed waiting for manik ......He came after talking to jai ......And slept beside nandu ......She hugged him tightly ....

Manik : your punishment is pending ...

Nandu : I'm tired .....

Manik : what did i say ....You are saying tired .....Don't tell me you are expecting something ....

Nandu : shut up and sleep .....

Manik : but punishment .....

Nandu : bolo kya karna hae .....