part 85 the competition

Family love

Part 85

Manik just read the bond papers ... he remembers only neo and nandu smiling faces so after reading it carefully ...he signed it first . ..and returned back to the manager .....then one by one everyone signed the papers .....

Karan : welcome to the music battle .....it starts after a week ....have a good practise ....may the best win....all the best guys ....

All the contestants left out......manik came out and met cabir Arya and nandu .....all four of them moved to the cafeteria in the radio station.....

After having some coffee and talks .... After reaching home aryaman just crashed in his bed welcoming sleep ....

Nandini is cooking after many days.....bcoz she sent manik to practise in  music school after blackmailing him emotionally... .... bcoz there's just a week for competition......

She completed cooking and placed everything on the  dinning table and left to see manik in music school....

She just reached the door ...she heard manik singing by sitting on the chair with closed eyes ....she didn't disturb him but sat there watching him sing .......she has a bright smile on her face .....

Finally manik completed the song and opened his eyes to see nandu starring him ......

Manik : biwi ....he called her ....but nandu didn't respond ....he kept his guitar aside and moved to nandu ....and put his hand on her shoulder....breaking her thoughts....

Nandu smiled looking at manik ....

Manik : kya hua ....kaha kogaye ho....

Nandu : in you ....

Manik: acha ...in me....he asks holding her waist.....

Nandu hugged him tight .....making him smile ....

Nandu : you know you are the best ....I can just sit for hours starring you when you sing ....you look so cute.....she compliments him....

Manik : acha ....than y don't we sing together ...even I wanna hear you it's been long ....

Nandu : okay ....

Manik : come... saying he made her sit on the chair near piano. .... and took his guitar ....

Nandu started playing on the piano... Manik supported the guitar ....they both jammed for more than two hours .....

Finally they left to home .... Nandu woke up Arya for lunch....all three had lunch .....

Than Arya called mukti on video call ...than manik informed her of being selected for the competition....
mukbhi felt so happy and they even informed Aliya ....she just has happy tears listening to everything they spoke for a long time but aliya looked so dull .....even nandu informed harshad aisha Maddy soha .....she even told this to jay Mahi.....even chachi and family got to know ...everyone are  happy for manik ........they all prayed for his success .....

It's the day of competition....which is held in one of the open grounds ...it's a live telecast on television and also live program on radio ....bcoz the radio station people are organising it .....cabir is in crew making arrangements for the program.....and also host for the show ...

Mukbhi reached mangalore..... To support manik ...... Even amms dadi reached Murthy house .....

In Manan room.....

Manik is standing in front of the mirror setting his pagidi ..... No need to use artificial beard bcoz he has grown a big one .....

Nandu just came inside the room.... To see him lost somewhere....