part 63 london friend....

Family love ....

Part 63

Nandu : nothing complete your work first  ....

Manik : ok ....Saying he is completely into his work ....Nandu dozed of on the couch holding the book she is reading .....

Finally manik completed all his work..
And kept his laptop aside..And looked at nandu ....He saw her sleeping by holding the book....He just looked at his watch .....It's been more than three hours he is working .....They had  a long journey .....So he carried her to the bed room ..... abd slept with her Bcoz of jet lag .......

They both had a good sleep.....They are disturbed by someone who is ringing the door bell ......manik just woke up and moved to check who is out.....

He opened the door and found his pa robert who came to give manik car keys ....manik took the keys and sent him away ......

He moved in to see nandu sitting on the bed .....He moved to her ....

Nandu : who came ....

Manik : robert came to give car Keys...

Nandu : y car keys....

Manik : bcoz i need privacy with my biwi..... so I called our car from our office .....

Nandu : ok....But you know the places....

Manik :very well ...Bcoz when I was 10 years that's the first i came here ....
After that every year atleast a month i used to be in London ..... I used to come with dad ... And after he left us ....I used to come every year on business work .....Being alone i preferred to roam rather than to sleep ....So yeah I know the place ....

Nandu : ok saying she rested her head on his shoulder .......manik wrapped his hand around her shoulder .....

Manik : get ready ....Let's go have dinner and get some things to cook for tomorrow.....

Nandu : you have a presentation tomorrow ......We had a long journey..
Let's rest for today ......

Manik : restaurant is in next street ...
.And grocery store is near to our flat.....We will have a good walk ....It will be refreshing ......

Nandu smiles listening to him..Okay ...

Nandu moves to washroom and gets ready .....She opens the door to see manik talking to jai on phone ......He turns back to be shocked on seeing nandu ....Bcoz she looked cute in her dress ......

Nandu blushed more looking at his reaction

Nandu blushed more looking at his reaction ......manik just cut the call .....

Manik : biwi.....What r u wearing .....??

Nandu : kya hua ...Is it bad .....

Manik : no it's hot ....Let's cancel everything .....And sleep .....