part 93 galti ki spelling bi nahi ati

Family love

Part 93

Manan slept in their room......

It was evening ...... The whole family sat in the opposite park ..... Manik nandu also joined them..... Kamya is helping nandu to walk around in the park.... Bcoz as doctor said it's good for her .....

After sometime everyone had dinner ..... Helly varun are having a talk with manik regarding his works and schedule ......

Amms dadi left to orphanage ..... All the others including mukbhi left to their homes.....but dhruv is still sitting in the hall bcoz Aliya is staying back to take care of nandu ......

Cabir Arya left to their room.... Manik bid bye to Helly varun and saw Dhruv sitting in hall....he moved to him and sat beside him...but dhruv is thinking something that he didn't even realise manik ki presence. ......

Manik placed his hand on dhruv shoulder .....dhruv came out of his trance .....

Dhruv ; bhai ap yaha.....

Manik : kya soch rahi ho ....

Dhruv : nothing bhai ....

Manik : you can share with me duggu .....

Dhruv : y did you forgive me so easily bhai .... I deserve punishment .... See aliya hates me ....

Manik : tum sach me bache hi ho.....

Dhruv : kya....

Manik : I forgave you bcoz you are not only  my brother bcoz More than that you are my son ....bcoz I always felt you four are  my kids.... A father can never be angry with his kids ..... And rahi baat Aliya ki she is hurt bcoz of  you ....she doesn't hate you .....

Dhruv : I don't know what to do ....???

Manik : dhruv ..... Aliya nandu left their homes and came for us .... Infact we are happy with them .... Nandu and I never talked or behaved like a couple for many years .....who knows it better than you guys .... You cabir Arya mukti are her strength and support .... But I never misbehaved or was rude with her .... You know y ..... We may be husband's but we have no right to abuse them .... They are not our slaves they are our wife and they deserve respect .... I never was lovey dovey with biwi before but I am scared to loose her ..... We both had loads of fights which is only between us ...... Your maa which means my biwi ..... Gave me very tough time but never left my side ..... So even Aliya will never leave you ....so rectify your mistake ..... Let her forgive you .... Don't give up and don't worry for it .... Just go with flow.... But remember forget the mistake but not the lesson taught by it ....for now stop stressing yourself .. . Go sleep ..... Aliya is in that room....he points the guest room and leaves to his room with milk for nandu ......

Nandu is sitting in her room looking at stars from window....manik came Nd back hugged her ......

Nandu : hogaye duggu se baatein .....

Manik : you heard us....

Nandu : no I came searching for u and saw you sitting with dhruv and came back without disturbing you  .....

Manik : biwi ....he is worried for Aliya .....

Nandu ; manik apko yaad hae .... You and harshad bhai made dhruv cry for getting him engaged to Aliya ....so it's the same here he needs to repent for his mistake than only he will know the value of Aliya......

Manik : ok biwi ....ye lo milk peelo ....

Nandu keeps a cute pout ...

Nandu : manik ...it's yuck....can I skip it today ....