part 45 morning fight ...

Family love

Part 45

They all had fun talking to each other and watched movie together .....Than all retired to their rooms to sleep ...
.Bcoz they have a busy schedule the next day .........

Next morning...Nandu woke up on her usual time and got ready and moved to the puja room.....But today before her there is a person sitting in the puja room.....

But today before her there is a person sitting in the puja room

Nandu : good morning dadi ....

Dadi : good morning bacha....

Nandu : you know dadi i missed doing puja with you .....

They both are talking ........And getting things ready for puja.......Then some one came and sat beside nandu ....

Then some one came and sat beside nandu

Nandu : good morning aloo....

Aliya : good morning di and dadi ..I'm not late na....

Nandu : y did u woke up early ....Take rest na ....

Aliya : i always wake up early only na di .....But today i thought no yoga bcoz ...when I came out from room i saw you both doing puja .....I got ready and joined you....

Dadi : good chalo ...Let's do puja ......

Then aliya is looking how dadi and nandu are doing puja ...... Than they asked her to do the same.....

Aliya : u know di ...I'm so happy to learn these things from you both ....
..Bcoz everyone learns from mother ... But I never had that chance .....But from today ....I'm will do puja with you both daily ......

Nandu : it's  your wish aloo... I learnt all these from dadi only ....Don't think of other things and spoil your mood....

Dadi : chalo.....Ek coffee pilado.....

Nandu : abhi lekar ayi dadi ...

Than nandu aliya both moved to kitchen ......

Aliya : di ....I will make coffee ......

Nandu : ok u can make ...But not today ...Bcoz after muhdikayi .....rasoi rasam is there ....Then you can cook whatever you want .....

They both talk and laugh and nandu  also start to make breakfast ....aliya Is sitting on the kitchen slab ...And talking to nandu and also asking her how to make protein shake ......Nandu takes coffee to manik room after giving dadi .....aliya moves to her room to see dhruv ready in his gym dress ready to hit the gym.......