part 89 midnight talks....

Family love

Part 89

In all these Arya forgot to ask nandu to call manik ...even nandu didn't check her phone as she became busy with dadi and amms .....

Nandu after dinner slept with dadi and amms like a kid between them.....bcoz she wanted to sleep there.... Both amms dadi felt happy listening to her wish.....

In Mumbai ......

Manik slept after lunch and woke up in the evening and met karan in Mansi house....

They both left to meet the team of recording and it was late night they returned home after dinner ......

On reaching his home manik called nandu.....but she didn't lift it .... Before there used to be gaurds around them he used to get information but now no gaurds...so he  gets easily worried ....

He called Arya as he said he is home.....Arya lifts the call ....

Arya : hai bhai....arey waah apne maa ko nahi mujhe call kiya .....

Manik : aru ... where is biwi...she didn't lift my calls or atleast didn't see  my messages ....she is fine right.....

Arya : Bhai relax....vo dadi amms agaye so she got busy with them.....

Manik : great main yaha pareshaan hu but she is busy ....go give her phone....

Arya moves to dadi room to see amms singing Lauri and nandu is sleeping hugging amms....and dadi is patting her to sleep.....

Arya cut maniks call....manik is about to call back but Arya did a video call to manik .....

Manik on seeing video call immediately lifted it.... and is just out of words looking at his cute biwi ....all his anger just flew away ....

He just admired her .....she is cutely sleeping hugging amms.......after sometime Arya moved out.....with manik still on call ....bcoz even dadi slept .......

Manik : it's okay Arya.....I will talk morning ....tum bhi sojaoo ....and cabir....

Arya : he already slept ...

Manik : ok good night  ... even  you sleep ...take care of you and everyone.....

Arya : ok bhai good night ...saying he cut the call and left to his room.....

Manik slept on bed but unable to sleep bcoz he is missing his biwi..... Finally after struggling a lot he slept.....

It was late night nearly 3:30 .......

Nandu woke up from her sleep ....bcoz she is hungry....she saw both amms and dadi are sleeping peacefully....she didn't feel like disturbing them....so she slowly moved out of bed ......

She remembered manik ....she didn't even see time.... she wants to talk to manik now....

She searched for her mobile and found it in her room .... she saw missed calls video calls and messages which are nearly 100 from manik ...
.without even bothering to look at time she immediately called manik sitting on the chair of dinning table ......

Manik is in deep sleep ......he groaned listening to the phone ring bcoz he hardly slept an hour bcoz he didn't get sleep without his biwi ......

Finally he opened his eyes and saw the caller ...it's his biwi .... All his sleep flew away .....worry took place .....

He immediately lifted the call to hear her voice....

Nandu :. Sorry ....I'm sorry ....she started apologizing......