part 39 jealousy

Family love

Part 39

She is searching for him....But what she saw made her stop on her tracks
She didn't call manik .....She left the place immediately.....And came to dadi
And sat beside her ........She didn't eat breakfast ......She is just serving everyone .......When dadi asked for breakfast ....She said she had it......But dadi didn't believe her ......Than nandu said she is waiting for manik and she will eat with him.....

Now manik is looking at nandu who is sitting at one corner along with mukti ruhi navya .....They are discussing something ..........

Manik self talk : biwi didn't even ask me to have  break fast ....I came out in angry ....She didn't even try to manofy me.......Ok then even i am stubborn .....

Thinking this he sat with abhi harshad Maddy cabir arya .....Like this the complete morning passed away talking  with guests......Then all sat to have lunch......Nandu is looking after all the guests.....ordering the waiters to seve everyone......

She even called all the family members for lunch.......manik is talking to someone.....  abhi harshad arya Maddy  dhruv cabir ronit came for lunch......To see all the girls sitting and serving. .......

Dadi : manik ..kidar hae .....

Mukti : ha where is baba. .....

Cabir : talking to guests......

Dadi : still....????.Ask him to come now. ....

Mukti : he didn't even have breakfast.

Nandu : what ???~

Mukti : ha maa ....I kept nail polish and it's wet ....Baba saw me sitting alone ...So he fed me breakfast.....But when I fed Him in return ....He said he will eat later But I always saw him here ....He didn't go and eat .....I gave him juice ...He didn't drink that also ....

Nandu : okay ....U people start ....I will call him......

Nandu moved in search of manik and found him talking to a group of girls ..... Who are trying to get close to him......She fumed in angry ....She goes near them ......

Nandu : mr malhotra ....Dadi is calling you for lunch.....She thought he will come with her ...On seeing her angry ..

Manik looks at her....She is angry than he looked around ......The reason is girls....So he wanted to make her jealous ...

Manik side hugs the girl......Tell her I'm busy with important guests ......I will eat later ......

Nandu : okay.... Saying she just moves out from there.....

She directly reached her room..... And sat on the bed.......She is sitting alone and crying ......

Manik moves to the dinning table .... After getting free from those chipko girls.....Who are trying to flirt with him...He thought he will find nandu there .....But she is not there ......

Manik : nandu kidar hae .....

Dadi : what's wrong with both of you ....You both didn't have breakfast .

Manik : nandu didn't eat breakfast .....

Dadi : she said she will have with you...But mukti said you didn't eat....
.Iska matlab she also didn't eat .... Now where is she .....??????

Manik : i will see her and we will eat dadi don't worry ...We are  busy with guests that's y didnt eat okay.....You people carry on ....I will take care of her .....

Saying he moves to the room.....To find her crying ....She is still in the same position crying and wiping her tears.....He just kept the food  tray on the table ......