part 2 accident

Family love

Part 2

Nandu is sitting in the car and crying ...Finally she wipes her tears and goes home .........

She finds dhruv doing his work and cabir getting mad due to hungry ....She feels bad ....But can't help ........

Exactly after an hour she heard a horn sound .....It means manik is home ......

She moves to the kitchen to get water.......She comes out to see manik sitting on the couch ........She gives him water ....

Manik: where are dhruv cabir......

Nandu : in study .....

Manik : get the lunch ready .......

Nandu moves to the dinning table .........And arranges everything .....

Manik moves to the study .......He sees them both sitting on the opposite couches and doing work......

Manik: is the work done .....

Cabir: yes bhai ....

Dhruv : ha bhayya .....

Then he goes forward and sits on the centre couch .......And checks the record ........

Then he moves out .........But stands at the door .....

Manik: next time will you both repeat this ......

Cabir: no bhai ....Actually harshad bhai said he will talk to you so we went .....

Dhruv : we won't repeat it bhayya....

Manik: it's ok......Come have your lunch. .......

They both run and hug manik.....Sorry bhai /bhayya .....We will never hide anything .......

Manik just pats their head .....Ok chalo ....

They all move to dinning table .....Nandu becomes more happy seeing all three ......then she starts to serve........

She feeds cabir and dhruv lovingly with her hand .........

Then manik goes out for meeting ......After lunch .......

Cabir dhruv nandu spend time watching movie .........

In the night .......cabir dhruv mukti arya are waiting in dinning hall ........

Nandu comes and serve them......They start to have food ......

Mukti: maa ....y r u not eating .......

Nandu : manik didn't come yet ....He used to come daily by this time ......

Cabir: phone karo na maa....

Nandu : i did it's switch off........

Everyone finish their dinner and move to sleep .......But nandu is waiting for manik ............

She sends all of them to sleep .....She just sits on the couch in the living room.....Waiting for manik....Unfortunately falls asleep......

Then she opens her eyes listening to the calling bell sound ....Finds the time as 1 in the night ..... But dhruv also comes out being the responsible kid as he knew manik is not home ....As manik checks all of them before he goes to bed........He just stands out of his room......

Nandu opens the door to find abhi in police dress .....Messed up hair . .....Red eyes......

Nandu : abhi bhai ap yaha .....Come in....

Abhi: where are others ......He asks while coming in.......

Nandu : itni late hogaye dekho na manik ji abi tak nahi ayi .....kitna kaam karega ye insan .......