part 43 welcome to family

Family love

Part 43

Mukti face becomes dull on listening to nandu .....Even everyone are looking at her in shock .......

Dhruv : but maa ....Dadi gave me this ......

Nandu : dadi gave you this to give to aliya ... Not mukti ....

Dhruv: she never asked me anything
Today she asked me that's y I'm giving her .....This gift....

Nandu : that belongs to aliya....It's kandani ritual to follow ....Ok.... never ever give what is aliya's  to anyone .....
Not even you have right to take what is hers remember that .....

Harshad feels so happy for aliya .....
On listening to nandu ....He feels his sister is going in the right family ...
..Bcoz she deserves happiness ....But no one noticed mukti dull face .  .

Dhruv : last time during your wedding she demanded money .... So i bought money ....Now she is demanding gift.....

Mukti: oh hello baba.... Gave me five teddy bears and new wardrobe of dresses ....I'm very small that time....
Dadi told to ask money i asked ....
Without even knowing y I'm asking money ....So even though I demanded money baba didn't give me money  .
....So now also I only want gift.....

Nandu : ok baby ....I understand .....I know you will trouble him.....But how can i let you trouble my duggu......

Nandu gives dhruv a bag ......I know this baby of ours will trouble you so I bought this for her ....Give to her ....

Dhruv takes the bag and gives to mukti ....She opens it to find ......

First she opened to see a necklace set 

First she opened to see a necklace set  .....

.Than she see  another box ...Her eyes twinkled in happiness ....

Her eyes twinkled in happiness

Mukti : yeah chocolates.....Best gift ......Then she gives the necklace immediately to arya to hold it bcoz he is standing beside her ........And hugs dhruv tightly ....Along with chocolates bag ....... After breaking the hug .....