part 24 favourite kissy

Family love

Part 24

Then before nandu could speak the waiter comes to take the order .... manik orders the food ........And waiter leaves taking the order ...

Nandu : sorry .......

Manik : it's ok biwi...I understand ......
Don't be sad .....I will try to come back early .....Let's enjoy today .......Our first outing together .......

Nandu :  okay ...

The waiter comes back with the order .....Manik just ordered some pasta and noodles .....They both completed it ........ and got back in car...manik is driving.....

Manik : any place u want to go.....

Nandu : i don't know any place in Mumbai .....

Manik: what .....????

Nandu :;actually.....I'm brought up in Mangalore .....I never visited any place other than Mangalore .....After coming to mumbai .......I got married after that you know everything........

Manik : sorry .......

Nandu : don't be sorry .....U can take me wherever you want .......

Manik : i promise you after coming from London.....I will show you every place in Mumbai ....

Nandu : okay.......

Manik : biwi....y don't you come to London with me......

Nandu : no manik......Arya is having exams.....He will get very tensed if I won't be here .....In fact he will have fever listening to exams ....I know they are not small kids ....But I know how it feels not having anyone beside you when you are not feeling well.....I never wanted them to feel that ....

Manik : i don't know what to say but I can only say I love you bcoz i can never ever get anyone who would love us like you do......I really feel god took away my parents but he gave us you ......

Nandu : don't say those all....Now tell me where are we going ......

Manik : my favourite  place .....

Nandu :vo kya hae .....

Manik: u will know now biwi.....

Then finally he stops in the empty place of the beach near marine drive.........

Nandu looks at the beach with happiness .....manik is just looking at her .....She turned to him still sitting in car and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek .............

Nandu : i really love  beach ........

Then they both got down.....she immediately ran to the water .......and stood there letting the water touch her feet ........he came and stood beside her .......she held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder.........

Nandu: u know manik ......I really wished to be in beach like this with my partner. ......

Sating this she hugged him........Bcoz they don't say thank you.......Only hug. ...

Manik : biwi i would love to be like this forever .....But legs will pain ....
come let's sit....

Nandu : no ....lets walk .....Plzz .....

Then they both start walking along the shore ....Holding each other hands.   

Manik : biwi ....Let's play a game ......

Nandu : what game.....

Manik : a game to know each other .....

Nandu : ok let's play i never played such games .....She says being excited .....He could see her kid version which no one ever saw .......