part 48 winning together

Family love

Part 48

Nandu is crying badly ......manik is consoling a crying nandu .......Even everyone are tensed on seeing nandu crying .......

Dadi : kya hua bacha .....y these tears.....

Nandu : bcoz manik cheated .....

Manik : biwi ......I didn't do any cheating ......In fact you won the game how will I cheat if you win .........

Nandu : i won bcoz u cheated ....

Sometime before ......Flashback ....

Nandu comes with racket ....

Manik is just lost in her

Manik is just lost in her ......

Nandu just clicks her fingers in front of manik......manik comes out of his trance ......And looks at her .....She is smiling widely ........Looking at him lost in her.......

Nandu : mr malhotra .....We need to play ....So concentrate on the game not on me .......She says looking at everyone who are giving them a teasing smirk .......

Than they both started to play ...... Nandu is continuously giving a tough competition to manik ....Both the teams are cheering them  ...... A bad thing for manik was even his team was cheering for nandu ......Including dadi .....Inside his heart he felt happy seeing everyone love her so much ....
But it's a game ....So they both are having a tough fight ....Than its about the last point of the game .....manik is just looking at the sad face of everyone bcoz if he wins everyone will be unhappy ....So he just missed the shot and thats how nandu won the game ......

Everyone lifted nandu and started jumping.....Even dadi is jumping like a kid  in happiness and clapping .......

But nandu started to cry ....Everyone got worried looking at her .....

Present .....

Nandu : you lost the game bcoz of me .....That's also cheating ......

Manik : no biwi you played well ....

Nandu : no i lost my practice long back .....I definitely didn't play well i know that ....Don't lie to me .....You lost the game just bcoz everyone wanted me to win .....That's cheating ... I'm not accepting this let's play again ........

Manik : ok ok .....Listen to me first ......Saying he cupped her face and wiped her tears away .....Listen to me carefully biwi.....I didn't loose the game in fact I won in a more better way ......