part 50 office fun

Family love

Part 50

Nandu just looks at him after breaking the hug and kissed his cheeks......Saying .....I love you manu ......You know you are the best .....

Manik: ok should I drop you home ....

Nandu :no i want to be with you ....Saying she hugged him back .......

Manik : tum bore hojaoogi biwi...

Nandu : can i ask you something .....

Manik : ok  bolo .....

Nandu : u wanted me to become the old nandu right .....

Manik : yes biwi.....I want my cute doll back..He says kissing her forehead..

Nandu : so I want to do masti in office ....Bcoz your nandu is very naughty ....She says winking at him .....

Manik : y masti in office it will disturb work .....Let's go home have fun.....

Nandu : no ....I want to be the boss today .....If you say no ...I'm not talking to you .....

Manik : huuu .....You are the boss of my heart and  house and also office who can stop you ......

Nandu : so you have no problem ....

Manik : no ......biwi....

Nandu : thank you .....Saying she hugged him more tightly .......

Manik : ok ....What do you wanna do in office ....I'm going for inspection of work .......

Nandu : i will do inspection......

Manik : biwi....You hate office ...r u forgetting that ......

Nandu : who said I'm seriously working  .......I will just act you will do your work .......

Manik : acha....Ok ...Let's go....

Nandu : manik first let's go to some mall ....I need something ......Plzz ......

Manik : ok how can I deny my biwis cute request ........

Then manik drives to a mall .....

Nandu : give me your card......

Manik immediately takes his card and gives it to her with a smile as she is demanding him first time for card to buy something .....

Nandu : sit in car till I come ....Don't you dare come out .....

Manik : but biwi....It's Not safe to go alone .....Let me come with you .....

Nandu : just 10 minutes .....I will be back .......Plzz ......Saying she kissed his cheeks ........

Manik : ok but take your mobile .....
Call me if you need anything .... ....Buy whatever you want ......

Nandu : ok....Don't worry ......I will be back right now .....

Manik : come fast .....Manik just comes out of car and stands leaning to it ....

Nandu moves into the mall ......She returns back after ten minutes with a bag .....They settle back in car .....

Nandu : manik close your eyes.....Plzz

Manik : but y .....

Nandu : plzz ....

Manik : ok....Saying this he closed his eyes.....

He feels she  is doing something to him.....But doesn't open his eyes......