part 76 leave me alone

Family love

Part 76

Manik says about the bet between him and Maddy .......Chachi Chandu Ajay laughs loudly ....cabir Arya are hiding nandu behind them ....and are happy seeing manik smile.......

Chachi : you three left all of a sudden .....

Manik: three ???????

Chachi : I met Maddy in one party ...
today I met you. .....but nandu left without even informing me ...and never came ....Meri beti Kaise hae kaha hae....I don't even know ......

Chachi says crying ....manik holds her tight ......

Nandu comes out from behind them and hugs Chachi from back ......Chachi just breaks the hug with manik and turns back to see nandu .....Chachi hugs nandu tightly and than both of them cried their heart out ........rest all became emotional seeing them ... 

Chandu : floods. ..floods....floods....she started shouting .....

Everyone are looking at her in shock ....

Cabir : floods.....kaha hae ......

Chandu : if these two continue to cry floods hi auyenge na .....

Everyone laughed listening to her ......

Chachi : kaha ho tum ....kabhi Chachi ki yaad nahi ayi .......

Nandu : maa ko koi bul sakta hae Kya ....

Chachi : ye sindoor mangalsutra ......

Nandu : I'm married Chachi .....

Chachi : mujhe bulana zaroori nahi samjha ....she asked seriously ....

Nandu : vo....main.....nandu shuttered not knowing what to say ....

Manik immediately side hugged her ....

Manik : Chachi we both got married long back ......you won't bless us .....

Chachi : you married manik ....she asked in happiness ......

Nandu nodes in yes than Chachi puts her both hands on both their heads and blessed them....also kissed both their foreheads and hugged them.....

Than they all sat together and had good coffee made by Chachi and met rishab and chachu ....and also Ajay family .....even cabir Arya mingled with them happily .....

After spending some good time with Iyer family .....Malhotra brothers and nandu returned back home after dinner ......

Cabir and Arya left to their room ...
Manan are in their room ....Manik is just starting at the ceiling ....

Nandu completed all her works and reached their room to see manik in another world ...she slowly slide beside him and rested her head on his chest .....manik came out of his trance and pulled her close to him ......

Nandu just signalled him to switch off  the light ....and manik did it .....

Nandu : manu ...you need to sleep ....

Manik didn't say anything .....

Nandu : I know it's hard....but you have an interview scheduled for you tommorow morning .....if this how you gonna attend  it with  sleepy eyes they will judge your capability......will you ever allow a sleepy head in your company ...so you need to sleep. ...

Manik : biwi ....

Nandu : yes manu I'm here.... just here. .....saying she hugged him tight...
but manik shifted his head to her chest and hugged her tight in his embrace ......hiding him in her chest .,...nandu just held him like a baby .....