part 87 rockstar manik

Family love

Part 87

Finally the song got completed manik kissed nandu forehead .... In happiness ....they are disturbed by the claps and shouts of the crowd who are just mesmerised by the chemistry and voices of this couple .....he just stood on stage side hugging nandu. ...

Cabir came on stage.....that's a sizzling performance by manu.... Seriously once more ...once more....

The whole crowd shouted along with him .......once more.....once more ....

Karan : extraordinary performance...... So now it's time for the results....plzz wait for it....

Palak: sorry guys ....I know we need to judge but it's heart wrenching to eliminate but it's a competition it has to go on ....so the next eliminated are shaan and Farhan ...sorry guys ....

Palash : so Ishaan ....manu .... Fathima ...mahima ....looks like boys vs girls ....two boys two girls .... Let's see .....

Cabir : wohoo...let's cheer for the finale .....

Karan : the special in finale .....you will just come on stage ...without any preparation ......

The screen behind you will show a genre to sing .... Folk rock classical melody ...anything ....you need to sing ......not a complete  song but you need to sing till the screen shows a love symbol ......

Cabir : oh God tough competition....so who's the first one ......

Palash : ladies first so it's Fathima .....

Cabir : let's welcome Fathima....

Fathima comes on stage ....

The screen started to show different genres to which she is singing like a mash up .....

Behind the stage .....in green room

Manan after coming down from stage ....manik hugged nandu tight....she hugged him back ....

After breaking the hug ....

Manik : thank you biwi ....seriously tum nahi hoti toh main kuch bhi nahi karsakti ....y didn't I get this idea first .....

Nandu : it's not mine but  mukti ka idea ...she only came running after you left and gave this idea .... Saying she don't want you to back off .... That's y I'm on stage ....

Manik : but still I love you biwi ....saying he hugged her again...

That's when the results got announced....and finale is explained....

Nandu : are you ready for it ....

Manik : I will try my best .....

Nandu : you are the best my rock star ....you will give your best .... I'm waiting here only for you .....

Manik nodes in yes...and both of them settle down in chairs ....manik is all the time holding nandu hands ...he is just remembering all types of songs .....by sitting with closed eyes .....

On stage ....Fathima completes her performance .....

Than came mahima on stage .....even she sang different songs but missed in some places ...she is unable to sing the last that's folk song ......

Finally Ishaan came on stage ....he sang well again .... Without stopping making all clap for him ....

Cabir : wohooo...the final performance of the day ....and also for the competition mr manu ....

Manik comes on stage with his guitar ....

The screen first Rock music....

He sings ..... Rock on song ....of Farhan akthar...like this he sang all the genres shown on screen finally it showed all love symbols .....and the audience are completely clapping ...... But suddenly the screen started showing pictures of manik with nandu and manu with nandu and slowly it cleared his beard and pagidi and showed him as manik Malhotra ....manik just stood there in shock....