part 8 guilty feeling

Family love

Part 8

Then they all moved in meeting people on their way ......Finally reached the hall and sat down to do the puja .......To see pandit arranging everything .....

Pandit: manik beta ......akeli ho puja keliya .....nandini beti kaha hae ......

Manik just sits numb ........All are looking at him.....

Main yaha hu pandit ji.....They hear nandu voice ...
Everyone turn back to see her in simple white saree with a braid ......
sindoor and her magalsutra....
And bangles ......Looking simple but cute ......

She just moved forward with a bowl in her hand

She just moved forward with a bowl in her hand ......

Nandu : main bus prasad lene gaye ....Abhi maine sab diya apko.....kuch aur chahiye.....

Everyone are staring at nandu......
dhruv cabir arya mukti abhi navya ruhi harshad arjun aliya .......Even manik is just starting at her ......

But manik is disturbed bcoz of pandit who asked him to perform puja ......Finally puja is over ....Everyone got up and nandu guided all the ngo people to lunch .....She is just checking all the arrangements like every year .....Abhi goes forward and help her .....

But nandu has seen....dhruv cabir arya mukti...Standing in a corner ....She moves to them....

Nandu : baby tum theek hona....

Mukti hugs nandu immediately .....I'm sorry maa ....I'm really sorry ....Plzz don't leave us.......

Even manik is just behind them ......

Cabir dhruv arya also hug her .......

Nandu breaks the hugs wipes mukti tears ......Kya hua baby stop crying ....I promised you right i will never leave you ....I just came to pune to check all the arrangements ....Vo manik ji ghar agaye toh main yaha aya hu....Who said I left you....But i informed you all na......

Dhruv : no maa ....You didn't inform.....

Then nandu turns back to find abhi standing with harshad and everyone of their friends ........

Nandu : abhi bhai .....She just calls him.....She signals him to come with her hand......

Abhi makes a scared face and moves forward ...... along with harshad and everyone .........

Nandu : apne manik ji aur bachon ko inform kyu nahi kiya .....That I came to pune ....You only dropped me to airport and also arranged vehicle to reach home here .....How can you be so irresponsible ....You made my kids cry.......Don't talk to me bhai .....

Abhi just held his ears .....Nandu just nodes in no and pulled it back .......It's ok.....

Nandu just side hugged mukti....Do you really believe I will leave you ....