Part 56 hospital mystery

Family love

Part 56

Nandu is sitting on the bed and waiting for manik to come out ....She saw someone calling manik ......

It's a number ....She just lifts it ......

What she heard made her cry ......She didn't answer back but cut the call .......

Manik comes out after getting fresh up wearing a nice suit .......

Nandu is still having tears.....Her head is down ...Her eyes are looking at her lap ....

Manik: biwi....My shoes ......

Nandu doesn't respond .........

Manik : biwi....What are you thinking ....Asking this he moves to her ......

Nandu than looks at him....He sees her crying .....

Manik : y r u crying biwi .....

Nandu :  nothing .....

Manik : biwi....Kya hua ....You are scaring me .....

Nandu : it's just dust in my eyes ....

Manik : do you think I am a fool to believe you ....

Nandu : but I think I am a fool to believe you ....Saying she just pushed him and left the room....After wiping her tears ....

Manik to himself...... What's wrong with biwi......Believe me what did i do.....

Thinking all this he forgot shoes and wore his chappal and moved down ....He saw nandu sitting silently and rest all are around her shouting loudly ........

Mukti: baba ....Your late ...Chale let's go .....

Than manik nodded in yes ....They all sat in cars .......

Manik is driving .......Beside him dadi is sitting ...... Aliya nandu mukti sat on the back seat ...... ruhi navya joined them on the back .....

Harshad Aisha arjun arya cabir abhi dhruv are coming in the other car driven by harshad .....

Manik is time to time stealing glances of nandu .....She is just giving a fake smile as an answer to whatever mukti  aliya navya ruhi are saying ........

They reached a mall ..... Everyone got down and moved in.....They all are shopping ....All the girls pulled nandu along with them .....

Manik is dragged by cabir and abhi.... Manik is just waiting for an opportunity to talk to nandu ......

But his phone rings .....He frowns on hearing everything ......And immediately calls everyone to the open restaurant beside the mall .....
Which he booked for dinner ....
Everyone assembled there ......

Mukti : baba .....I still need to shop....

Manik : u can continue baby ....I need to go  its an emergency in office ..... Harshad abhi dhruv enjoy your dinner ....Take everyone home safe ...I will be late .....

Dhruv : should I join you bhai .....

Harshad : even i will come ...What's the matter ....

Manik : relax guys I will handle everything...

Nandu is not saying anything just looking at manik ......

He just hugged everyone and finally reached nandu ....He kissed her forehead. .....

Manik : after dinner go home and sleep ....Don't wait for me I will be late ......

Nandu just nodes in yes.......Bcoz she can see manik is lying to her ......