part 49 posessive monster

Family love

Part 49

Manik : biwi .....Who asked you to check my gallery .......

Nandu : these are my pictures.......

Manik : you are my personal and precious property .....My biwi .....My wish I can take as many pictures I want. ......Not only u ....No one can stop me .......

Nandu : you didn't show me . ...She keeps a cute pout ......

Manik : you know all my passwords ...... You could have checked .........My phone ......

Nandu : I don't like checking your phone .....

Manik : generally wife checks the phone of husband .......

Nandu : i don't need to bcoz i trust my husband much more than anything.....He isn't a husband who cheats on wife .....He can never cheat me .....Some wives check their husband phone bcoz of lack of trust .......But my husband is the best .......

Manik : what if I have an affair ......

Nandu : you are welcome to have anything you want .....Bcoz all i need is your happiness.....If that comes from having another affair or girl in your life.....I'm ready to move back giving you what you want.......

Manik immediately grabs her by shoulders.......

Manik : dare you speak of leaving me....... I was just saying it for fun...But you are seriously making plans to leave me ......You know what you really know how to make me angry ........

Saying this he just left down ......
Nandu is still standing there looking at him....He shut the door loudly before moving down .......Nandu just closed her eyes in fear.....

Nandu in mind...Hey bappa.....Maine toh kuch galat nahi bola phir bhi manik gussa hogaye....He only starts everything .....He only gets angry ......
Monster ........When will he listen to me ......Never i think so .......He loves being angry ....... Angry malhotra .....
But I know my monster is very possessive for me .....I shouldn't have told that ......Ab kya karu .......Jaa nandu kuch kar .....Varna teri monster gussa main red hojayega .....

Thinking about this she also moves down to see everyone sitting on the dinning table for dinner.....She starts serving everyone ......manik is just playing with the spoon....Not eating anything ......

Dadi : kya hua .....khana kyu nahi ka rahi ho manu....

Manik : I'm not hungry dadi .....Saying he left the place .......

Dadi : isse kya hua .....

Nandu : he is very tired dadi .... Don't worry I will give him milk....

Dadi nodes in yes .......Than nandu also didn't eat anything ........ After dinner everyone left to their rooms.....Nandu made special red sauce pasta for manik and also juice and arranged them in a tray and left to the room .....To find it completely dark ......

She just switched on the light .....To find manik on the bed sleeping on his back .......And a hand on his eyes covering them from light .......

She moved forward and placed the tray on the side table near the couch
and than sat beside manik and placed her hand in his hair ......And started caressing it .....

Nandu : manik i know you are pretending to be sleeping ....So plzz get up and have dinner ......

Manik just pushes her hand and turns the other side .......

Nandu : manik.....Plzz .....

Manik just switched off the light but nandu is still sitting on her place .....
She got tears.....She is silently crying ..
But still it is heard by manik as the room is completely silent .........manik just pulls nandu on him ....And hugs her tightly .....Nandu is struggling to move out from his arms......He just placed his lips on her ......They both kissed ......