part 42 duggu ki shaadi ...

Family love

Part 42

Dhruv Hugged manik tightly .....Thank you buddy .....

Dadi and nandu felt proud of manik ...
Even arya cabir joined the hug.......
Then dadi nandu moved in...They are pulled into the hug by cabir arya .....

Than they hear a voice .....Family hug mere Bina ......They all break the hug ....

Manik just opens his eyes and opens his one hand ......mukti runs to them ....all hug together ........

Nandu in mind : hey bappa....plzz keep my family happy .....Never let any harm reach them ......

Then all of them break the hug and move out ......

Nandu moved with mukti to help her to get ready ....... All the boys got ready in dhruv room......Dadi got ready and left to look after the guests......

Nandu helped mukti to get ready and moves to her room to get ready ...... She just looked at herself in the mirror ...

 She just looked at herself in the mirror

...... A small haldi still on her neck .....
She closed her eyes and remebered the haldi in the morning ......

Flash back .....

Manan came back to the resort ..... they saw everyone getting ready for haldi ...

Mukti came running .......

Mukti : maa ....come you have to get ready....

Nandu : baby I'm good in this saree .....

Mukti : no....Come let's go .... It's yellow theme ...You are wearing red...baba your dress is in cabir room go get ready....

Mukti dragged nandu away from manik.....She gave her dress and asked her to get ready ......

Then after sometime manik came to the room to see nandu fidgeting with her dori ...

He went and stood behind her ......And tied the dori .....Nandu is blushing ....
Manik held her waist tightly and back hugged her .....And put his chin on her shoulder .......Then nandu saw him through the mirror ....