part 72 ghar ki shaan

Family love

Part 72

Mukti completely turned them into haldi ghosts and hugged manik tightly ......He hugged mukti making her happy .....

Than mukti is taken to fresh up ....
After getting fresh up ....They called her for chuda ceremony ....

After the chuda ceremony .....mukti is sent to take rest bcoz marriage and reception are one after the other ...It would be hectic ......

Nandu moved to her room to see manik standing near the balcony observing everything from the window ........

She just stood beside him but manik  is not in this world ......

Nandu just put her hand on his shoulder ......manik just saw nandu beside him ....He just side hugged her. ...She hugged him more tight. ....

Manik : kya hua. .....

Nandu : nothing...... You are not  angry na .....

Manik : angry on you ....But y biwi.....

Nandu : vo i scolded you in the morning .......

Manik smiles looking at her. .....

Manik : i know you are just saving cabir arya .......I understand you biwi ..

Nandu : then y did you say I don't trust you. .....

Manik: bcoz you always take your kids side.....

Nandu : they are kids manik.....

Manik : see there. .....
.he shows cabir arya dhruv aking with Maddy harshad...who are working to do arrangements .....And continues ....

They are making everything perfect for wedding from home in the garden and reception in the back yard .....
They are grown up .....They know responsibilities.. They are not even letting me do anything that's y I'm standing here....

Nandu : u need to do the biggest thing for today .....

Manik : what is that??????

Nandu : humari beti ki kanyadan....

Manik : i wish mom dad are here. .....
Dad would have made this day more special .....He loved mukti more than anyone .....

Nandu : they are here watching us .... They will be proud looking at you bcoz you left no stone unturned to make this day special for mukti ..... So don't think about anything which makes you sad....Just smile and spread those smiles to all of us..... You are our strength don't become weakness ..... ..

Manik just smiled looking at her ....
She hugged him tight ......After breaking the hug .....

Manik : biwi...You love all these as your kids .....You always ask me whether whom can i choose if I have to choose between them and you ....
Now you tell me who will you choose..

Nandu : i don't want to choose .....She says very seriously .....Leaving him and moving back....

Manik : but I always choose you ....

Nandu : I'm scared .....Of choosing anyone....After a long time I got a family ...I can't live alone anymore ....
She has tears....

Manik : sorry sorry ...Don't cry biwi.... Don't need to choose ....He says moving forward to wipe her tears ....

Nandu: i was alone manik for most of my life ....The day I know what is life i was alone ....I used to feel lonely thinking i can never have someone in my life .....All bcoz of you i got this family .... I can never think of anything other than you people ....  I want to live with all of you. .... Specially you .....Dare you leave me. ..