part 74 weird dhruv ....

Family love

Part 74

After breaking the hug .....All of them moved out and met everyone .....
manan again moved to kitchen ...
mukti came and sat on the kitchen slab like always ...

She is saying what all she did in thakkar house ...Like how she pinched abhi in ring game..Her gruhapravesh What she prepared for first rasoi....

Manan are listening to her bcoz this is what they are missing a lot....her presence. ......

Than manan served everyone ....
manik is praised for the food he made
They all had a good time ......

Everyone left to their homes .....
harshad aisha kamya ronit arjun left to London ....Sandhya sooraj ruhi navya abhi mukti left to pune .....And tonight mukbhi will be leaving for honeymoon... Naveli couple left to Patna.... Dadi amms left to theertha yatra ...... Even mansi and family left to London .....

Now only manan drulya cabir arya are in Mumbai ..... Arya completed his training ...Now he is back to work on mumbai .....So trying for the best hospital ........

After three days.....

Nandu as usual woke up early to see manik still sleeping .....She got ready and took all things  of manik and kept them on couch and left down...She saw aliya in puja mandir ....Both of them did puja .....

After puja they moved to kitchen..And started preparing breakfast together..

Nandu: aloo....Go wake up dhruv na...

Aliya : di ....Vo bahar gaye .....

Nandu : aloo can i ask you something .....

Aliya: pucho na di ....

Nandu : i have been observing you and dhruv from a few days ....Is everything ok ...Between both .....

Aliya : di....Vo...aise kuch nahi hae di ... She says looking down....

Nandu : look at me and say that aloo...

Aliya : di.....Crying she hugs nandu ...
She just pats her back ...

Nandu : come with me....Saying nandu took her to the garden and made aloo sit on  swing and sat beside her .....

Aliya is still crying ....

Nandu just cupped her face....And kisses her forehead ....

Nandu : don't you want to share with your di......

Aliya : di from the time you people went to London dhruv is behaving weird.....He is distancing from me ...
He always told me he is going to office
But no di he is not going...He is always with a boy and girl i don't know who they are ...I am not doubting him di ...
Bcoz i know he loves me ...I feel he is in  some trouble .... I don't want him in problem ...One day he left early saying he is going to office ...He didn't even have breakfast that day ...So I packed food and went to his office ...
He is not there ...The receptionist told me from three days he didn't attend office.... I was returning home that day ...I have seen dhruv going in car with a girl i followed them....They went to a pub... He is drinking and  dancing ....When I asked him after he came home ... he said they are his friends ...Di we are together from childhood ...I have never seen those people di.... I don't get good vibes from they ...They might have trapped him di.... Dhruv aisa nahi hae di...He is innocent .... He believes everyone easily ......But....Now a days he daily comes home drunk .......

Nandu immediately hugs a crying aliya......

Nandu : i will talk to him ....

Aliya : no di....He is changing a lot ...
He may hurt you .....