part 80 caring malhotras

Family love

Part 80

Even Mansi and rest all left to Mumbai ...only Maddy soha are left with manik nandu Arya cabir and Iyer family ... .......

After manik birthday ...he is determined to try his career in music for his biwi ...bcoz for the betterment of him she demanded him to become a singer which is not only his biwi but neonika dream......to see him singing on stage ......

Manik used to go with his guitar to all the musical companies for opportunities but all he returned was empty handed bcoz he has no experience in it ..... But this time he didn't ignore nandu .....he is all the time beside her from the time he returns home ......sharing all his problems ...bcoz he got to know hiding from her is no use ...bcoz she will get to know any how  ..... And he thought he can't stress her as she is carrying his lifelines.....

One  evening in Murthy house  .....manik returns home early ....to find nandu sitting in the hall ....in deep thinking ....manik went and sat beside her .... And kissed her cheeks ....she came out of her trance ....she felt more happy seeing him home early ...she hugged him...

Nandu : thank you for coming early ....

Manik : Kya hua biwi ...so happy .....

Nandu : I am craving to be with you from morning ....now you are here so I'm happy ....

Manik is more happy listening to her bcoz she doesn't need anything except his presence beside her ....

Manik : okay ...I will fresh up .....let's have our time ....

Nandu : I will make coffee ....

Manik : no you are not moving....let me come I will make dinner  for us ....

Nandu : but I can make ......even morning you didn't let me do anything ....even you prepared my lunch .....I'm not ill ok... I can do my works ....even cabir Arya cleaned the whole house ....I'm not liking this sitting idle .....not only today but from the past few days. ....

Manik : who asked you to sit idle have fun watching TV. ..read books. ..sing songs ....but no dancing. .....talk to me ....meet Chachi talk to her .....

She keeps a cute sad pout listening to him.....

Nandu : I hate you monster. ....

Manik : but I love you ... Let's fight again ....wait for me. ...I'll be back. ....and my dress ....he asks turning back before entering the room....

Nandu : I should not work na go find yourself .....

Manik moved back to her and all of a sudden lifted her in his arms ......
taking her in surprise ....but she immediately wrapped her hands around him.....making him smile....

Manik : you don't need to stress and work . ....I'm there to carry you. ....so show me what to wear now. .....saying this he moved to the room ....and stood in front of cupboard .....

Nandu with a grumpy face is still in his arms ....she picked out a vest and track pants .....manik than placed her on bed and kissed her forehead and moved to the washroom after taking the dress .....

Nandu got a huge smile on her face looking at his care and love.....she is just blushing and smiling .....thinking of all the moments that happened in the past few days. ......how manik used to think that nandu is sleeping and used to share his day with his babies ... ..yes babies bcoz doctor said nandu is carrying babies ...that's y all these Malhotra men have become over protective towards her .....manik is  cooking food and cabir Arya are just in cleaning the home not even letting nandu touch even a small work ...bcoz they have seen her suffering morning sickness and more vomiting all day so all they did was to take care of her like she is a small baby  ......