part 88 the music school

Family love

Part 88

Manik nodes in yes....but still not willing to go leaving her .... They both sat there for some time and returned back home ....

And slept hugging each other ....

Next morning ....manik woke up early to see nandu still sleeping ....he moved out of bed after covering her properly in duvet and kissing her forehead....he moved to kitchen and started making coffee and breakfast for all ....bcoz today everyone are sleeping peacefully......

Arya cabir came there with sleepy faces .....

Cabir /Arya : good morning bhai/ bhayyu  ....

Manik : good morning ...ye lo coffee.... Saying he gives both of them coffee ....

And moves to his room to see nandu finding him in the washroom.....he moved inside.....

Nandu on seeing him hugged him tight ....

Manik : good morning my lovely biwi....

Nandu : good morning to my lovely hubby ...

Manik : aaj bade pyaar arahi hae .....

Nandu : kya kare my hubby is the best ....manik kisses her cheeks ......

Than both of them sit on the bed and manik gives her coffee they both share the same coffee ..... After that nandu moves to fresh up ...she comes out after fresh up to see the room empty that means manik is in kitchen.   She moves to kitchen ....to get shocked....bcoz kitchen looks like a hurricane hit it ....

Nandu : what's happening here ???? She asks in angry tone...stopping her laugh....bcoz there stood two clowns in wheat flour .....

Manik also comes out from guest room hearing nandu shout ...he is with wet hairs indicating he had a good bath ....

Means the two  clowns are cabir and Arya .....

Manik : kya kiya tum dono nae ...and biwi y r u shouting .???? Even manik looks at them and burst into laughter .....

Nandu glared him for laughing .....he tries to stop his laugh but giggles....

Nandu : y r u both in kitchen ....

Arya : vo....

Nandu : bolo aru are you hungry ....
you could have called me na ....

Cabir : we are in kitchen bcoz of him.... he says pointing Arya .....

Nandu : kyu .....

Arya : vo Bhai always makes yummy food for you ....I thought to make something for you and babies .....and this cabir pushed the box on us ....we are drenched in flour .....

Nandu has tears of happiness listening to him ....she moves forward and hugs him.....

Arya : maa ...you had a bath na ...see you became dirty with flour .....

Nandu : I don't care if I get dirty .....so bolo kya banana hae .. I will help u ....

Manik : oh hello biwi  you are not allowed in kitchen .....

Nandu : but mujhe Arya ki help karna hae .....

Manik : I will help him.....

Nandu : I cook better than you.....

Manik : even I cook better ....you are not coming into the kitchen.......

Nandu : ap dargaye kya....chalo competition karte hae ...who will cook better ....