part 10 my love

Family love

Part 10

Nandu hiccups got stopped on hearing them..... Tears are continuously rolling down her eyes .........She just stood like a statue there......She is very hurt on hearing them.......

She is very hurt on hearing them

Then they hear a shout .....
Enoughhhh....Then everyone turn back to see manik malhotra standing beside a crying nandu .......Everyone reach there .........mukti stands beside nandu .......

Manik: how dare you speak against her .......Kya bola parvarish ......apki beti every day boy friend badalti hae ....This is your so called parvarish...Bina kuch dathe sab kuch pyaarse samjhati....That is her parvarish.......Clubs party ke alava u people don't know anything .....But her home is her everything ......That's y you people don't find her in parties bcoz her day starts with us and ends with us .....And not like you people who doesn't even know husband and kids are dead or alive ...........Maa banne ke bare main baat kar rahi hona.....She might not give birth to our kids but she is the best mother ......Kids and me are her life .........isko divorce karne baat kiya but listen to very carefully ....She is my wife forever .........She is nandini manik malhotra suna tumne ......She is not pregnant you blame her ....Problem humesha ladki ki kyu ho......It might be in me ....But I'm rich and powerful you people just can't blame her .........We have four kids that's y we didn't think of more kids .....That's her who loves my brothers and sister like her own kids ......She loves them more than me .......She is my pride ....And me and my kids strength ........Dare you speak wrong about her ......I will show you what is hell .....Mark my words ........

Let's go......He holds nandu hand and mukti hand in the other and drags both of them with him.....

Makes nandu sit in passenger seat.....And opens door for mukti .....Arya comes and sits beside mukti.......dhruv and cabir sit on the last seat .........

He reached home in high speed .....Nandu opened the car door first and reached the room and locked her self in bathroom and cried out ......

She comes out to see manik sitting on the bed still in the party clothes........

Nandu just moves out........She reached mukti room looks at her who is sleeping like a kid ........then she checks all the kids and move out and sit in the garden .....And cries her heart out ...........

And cries her heart out