part 77 a gift of forever

Family love

Part 77

Nandu melted on seeing his vulnerable state .....she hugged him and patted his back .....

They stayed for sometime like that ....nandu still is holding him tight .....she held him like a baby .,...

Manik : you know biwi I feel like a looser ..,.....

Nandu broke the hug and made him look at her by cupping his face. .....

Manik : I am a looser biwi .....vo I ....he started stammering......

Nandu : manu....she called him lovingly.....

Manik just raised his head and looked at her .....

Nandu cupped his face .......and kissed his forehead .......

Nandu : I love you my monster hubby ......never ever call yourself a looser ..... whenever you feel like that just look my eyes. ...you can see the pride of having you in my life ...... So plzz Never ask me to leave you alone .....and I have a slight idea of what might have happened in the past few days .....I thought like always you would atleast share everything with me ....but you ignored me ....infact you don't need me na .....

Manik : no biwi .....I need you the most than anything ....but I wanted to get a job and show you my happy face ..I just don't want to tense you by showing my sad face ......

Nandu : who said I will get tensed ....in fact it would have been better for us to sit together and talk .,...no matter what I'm always there with you. ....
money status and all doesnt matter to me you know that ...all that matters is you being with me ....do you get that..... she says in a stern tone making manik nod his head at her...and hugged him....nandu just kissed his forehead .....making him relax .......

Manik : you know ....there is no office I didn't go for a job....everywhere there is only one question why did you leave Malhotra industries.....who is leading it now ....y don't we become partners and all ....you know no one is interested to look in my qualifications or experience...... They just need my reason of quitting Malhotra industries ...what can I say them..... I just have no other choice than leaving the office without an answer ...I felt so helpless......

Nandu just heard everything....and just held him tight ...but suddenly winced in pain .....

Manik : Kya hua biwi ....he asked worried for her ......

Nandu : can we sit on bed ....

Manik cringed his eyebrows in doubt .....but he stood up and gave his hand to her ....but nandu again winced in pain .....so manik lifted her in his arms and made her lay on bed ....he is about to move out but nandu held his hand and made him sit beside her ......

Nandu : I'm absolutely fine.....don't stress yourself....and now can we have dinner .....

Manik : you didn't eat .....

Nandu nodes in yes.......

Manik immediately took the plate of food ....and put a morsel forward to her .....but nandu didn't open her mouth .....

Manik : biwi .....

Nandu : I don't need it if you don't eat .......

Manik having no option had the first bite and than forwarded the second bite to her which she ate with a smile ......he continuously fed her along with eating for himself. .....

Than after finishing food ...he placed all the empty dishes back in the kitchen and came back to see nandu still sitting on bed and waiting for him .........he sat beside her side hugging her. ....they are in complete silence ......it felt like the silence after a storm.......