part 73 bidaai

Family love

Part 73

Everyone are busy talking to each other ....manan are sitting with ahaana..... Manik is playing with ahaana..... Nandu is just watching both of them....

After sometime mukti came down along with navya ruhi.......

She is looking cute in her lengha.....She just stood in front of manan...

They both hugged her ....And moved to stage and gave her hand to abhi who is waiting for her arrival ....Than whole family took many pics .....With the newly married couple ......And did cake cutting ......

Manik asked mukti to distribute .....
Gold coins to everyone as return gift
On which it is written mukti weds abhi ...On one side and other side  ....
Birthday girl mukti......Along with date.....

Mukti had tears looking at everything ....She just hugged manik tightly crying .....manik broke the hug and kissed her forehead .....

Manik : i want everyone to remember this day ....So come on give them ....
And also you didn't want anything grand you asked me everything simple ...So I can do this for my daughter ....

Mukti : i love you baba ....

Manik : we all love you ...What is this stop crying ....Be my good girl and come on distribute ....

Than mukti starts giving everyone gold coins who came to wish her... All the workers of manik factory  felt happy bcoz in their hard work of life it's very hard for them to earn gold but manik made sure every member of the workers family who came to wedding received a coin...And for business people who are rich only one coin to a family ......

All the family members felt happy on his thinking ..... Than everyone blessed the couple with happiness ... And left to their homes ....After having a grand dinner ....

The whole family sat to have dinner They are eating with loads of fun...
But nandu is not feeling like having anything ....She is just starring at mukti ....manik noticed this and took a spoon of rice and put it near her mouth. .....

She can't deny him do she ate silently..

Now it's time for bidai....As thakkar family will spend tonight in Mumbai..
Tomorrow morning after rasoi rasam in thakkar house ....paghere in malhotra house ....With lunch .....And
after lunch  flight to pune For all and  mukbhi are leaving for honeymoon that night to paris..... Harshad Maddy  gifted them honeymoon package ...
manik didn't say anything bcoz abhi Maddy manik harshad Aisha are closest of friends ...They have full rights to give him anything .....

Mukti just stood there with tears looking at the house ....And turned the other side......Navya stood there beside her with a plate of puffed rice .....

Mukti started throwing them back...
Nandu is crying collecting them.....
manik is beside her supporting her ....

After throwing half mukti cried out loudly .....Manan ran to her and hugged her tightly .....They are joined by cabir arya drulya dadi.......